• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Monstro have a Keyhole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firagex

I know Monstro is a whale, but it is still technically a world. Now, you might say "it wouldn't make sense to put a keyhole inside a living whale" but maybe the keyhole could have been on the ship Geppeto and Pinocchio were living on (until Leon helped them out in Traverse Town.) So what do you think, should there have been a keyhole in Monstro?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
No. Monstro is a living whale, banished when its world was destroyed and thus reduced to drifitng aimlessly in space swallowing everything in sight. It lives in the same world as Pinnochio and Gepetto and is a living creature like all the other characters in the series, albeit a very very large one. It is not a world at all, and although it may double as a world because of its size and looks larger than some worlds, i.e. Wonderland, there are actually a lot of places we haven't explored yet in Wonderland, as proved by Days, so you can't say Monstro is as large as an entire world. It would not make sense for it to have a Keyhole.

Firagex

No. Monstro is a living whale, banished when its world was destroyed and thus reduced to drifitng aimlessly in space swallowing everything in sight. It lives in the same world as Pinnochio and Gepetto and is a living creature like all the other characters in the series, albeit a very very large one. It is not a world at all, and although it may double as a world because of its size and looks larger than some worlds, i.e. Wonderland, there are actually a lot of places we haven't explored yet in Wonderland, as proved by Days, so you can't say Monstro is as large as an entire world. It would not make sense for it to have a Keyhole.

Well, thank you for your thoughts on it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Basically what WTW and destinykh said.

It's not really a world, just a whale that happened to eat them. Not a whole lot could be done with him.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I know Monstro is a whale, but it is still technically a world. Now, you might say "it wouldn't make sense to put a keyhole inside a living whale" but maybe the keyhole could have been on the ship Geppeto and Pinocchio were living on (until Leon helped them out in Traverse Town.) So what do you think, should there have been a keyhole in Monstro?
uhh no.It..is a whale.There is no arguing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back