• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Who's your favorite japanese band/singer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
X Japan
Miyavi
ORANGE RANGE
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
the pillows
Dir en Grey
Maximum the Hormone

There are more, I just don't feel like listing all of them.

keyblade22

mines would be "home made kazoku, utada hikari, ikimonogatari, nobodyknows, seamo",man and much more

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't really listen to much JPop/Rock but..

Bands:
Perfume
Ali Project
XJapan
School Food Punishment

Singers:
Utada Hikaru
Eiko Shimamiya

I might be forgetting some.

D

Deleted member 71005

RIP SLYME
Maximum The Hormone
UVERworld
X japan
Hound Dog
Orange Range
ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Dir en Grey
ACID
Captain Straydum
Dev Parade
BUZZLIP
Onmyouza
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Asian Kung Fu Generation and Boris. Probably the only Jap bands I'm listening to atm.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I haven't found many Japanese bands/singers I like but I do like some of them. The GazettE & Dir En Grey, mostly. Utada Hikaru is okay. I think I just like her KH songs.

uruhagif.gif

Uruha is so goofy. ♥

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
To tell you the truth i really find most japanese "artists" to be all look and no talent. The few that do have talent(electric eel shock) don't do it in japan, they move to europe and become popular there before debuting in japan. It's kinda sad though, because their overall talent level(in terms of muscianship) is quite high, although the actual bands(aka the presentation) suck donkey dick. I really like listening to most japanese music though, if it's only in small dosages.

Personally i really like their grindcore/heavy metal. It's quite good, to bad it doesn't sell :(.
L'Arc~en~Ciel is my personal favorite.

kill yourself.....JK they are alright, if you only listen to singles(like japan does) but when you listen to complete albums they are really sub standard(from a guy who listens to alot of albums that is).

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
To tell you the truth i really find most japanese "artists" to be all look and no talent. The few that do have talent(electric eel shock) don't do it in japan, they move to europe and become popular there before debuting in japan. It's kinda sad though, because their overall talent level(in terms of muscianship) is quite high, although the actual bands(aka the presentation) suck donkey dick. I really like listening to most japanese music though, if it's only in small dosages.

Personally i really like their grindcore/heavy metal. It's quite good, to bad it doesn't sell :(.

kill yourself.....JK they are alright, if you only listen to singles(like japan does) but when you listen to complete albums they are really sub standard(from a guy who listens to alot of albums that is).

that's not true. plenty of jap bands have mad skillz; Ruins (Find me a better drummer, I DARE YOU), Boris (so heavy~), Boredoms (so trippy~), Cornelius (awesome experimental electronic music with a strong pop feel to it). And there's a lot more than that. Considering you only like one genre, i suggest you listen to Boris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back