• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Who's your favorite japanese band/singer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Asian Kung Fu Generation is my number 1.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
FLOW <3 and Jinn, hitomi, Shoji Meguro, and HIGH and MIGHTY

the title should really have "/composer" in it too :/

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
GIRUGAMESH.jpg

It was coming sooner or later. At least I did it first.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Boris, Boredoms, OOIOO, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Flower Travellin' Band, Cornelius, Pizzicato Five, Ikue Mori, Takako Minekawa, Midori (punk band, not classical), Afrirampo.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Asian Kung Fu Generation.
Boris
Dir en Grey
Kenji Ootsuki
Maximum the Hormone
MUCC

I've been meaning to listen to Les Rallizes Dénudés but never seem to get round to it.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'm just gonna do a general music list:

Midicronica, Ryohei Yamammoto, Nujabes, Monkey Majik, Takacha, RIP SLYME, Doberman Inc, Maaya Sakamoto, Gagle, Monoral, Cornelius, Crazy Ken Band, Minmi, Ravex, Ketsumeishi, BACK-ON, Katou Miliyah, Kick the Can Crew, Orange Pekoe, M-flo.

I can't choose 1 or even 10.

Reifon

Might have to go through my cell phone and look at the band names.

Nujubes,Kokia,Ali Project, See-Saw, L Arc en Ciel, Hyde, AbingdonBoysSchool, T.M.Revolution (I know ok, I still have some songs that's what I refer too), Sambomaster, Aqua Timez, Faylan, Nana Mizuki, Tommy Heavenly6, Yuu Yamada, Flow, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Mell, SID, Origa, Nirgilis, Shoko Nagakawa, Jinn, Home Made Kozoku, Beat Crusaders, Bivattchee, The Pillows, Maximum the Hormone, Susumu Hirasawa, Two Mix, AAA, Akeboshi, Kylee, Ariamachi Masahiko, Nightmare, Yuki Kajiura, Fiction Junction Yuuka, BOOM BOOM SATTELITES, Yui (Whoever doesn't like Yui sucks ballz), Ide Yasuaki, High and Mighty Color, Uverworld, Orange Range, Stance Punks, Iwasaki Taku, Sunset Swish, Afromania, Masakazu Morita, Savage Genius, Rie Fu, May'n, Access, Stereopony, arggh the list goes on too long for me to care enough to type.

Enri

I've only really liked songs from the anime Clannad, so artist like Chata, Lia, and Riya.

Firo

Oh Crap
No particular order.

Nightmare
Back-On
UverWorld
Orange Range
Antic Cafe
Abingdon Boys School
Fiction Junction Yuuka
Nami Tamaki
Paradise Lunch

There's more.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
Might have to go through my cell phone and look at the band names.

Nujubes,Kokia,Ali Project, See-Saw, L Arc en Ciel, Hyde, AbingdonBoysSchool, T.M.Revolution (I know ok, I still have some songs that's what I refer too), Sambomaster, Aqua Timez, Faylan, Nana Mizuki, Tommy Heavenly6, Yuu Yamada, Flow, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Mell, SID, Origa, Nirgilis, Shoko Nagakawa, Jinn, Home Made Kozoku, Beat Crusaders, Bivattchee, The Pillows, Maximum the Hormone, Susumu Hirasawa, Two Mix, AAA, Akeboshi, Kylee, Ariamachi Masahiko, Nightmare, Yuki Kajiura, Fiction Junction Yuuka, BOOM BOOM SATTELITES, Yui (Whoever doesn't like Yui sucks ballz), Ide Yasuaki, High and Mighty Color, Uverworld, Orange Range, Stance Punks, Iwasaki Taku, Sunset Swish, Afromania, Masakazu Morita, Savage Genius, Rie Fu, May'n, Access, Stereopony, arggh the list goes on too long for me to care enough to type.

awesome!!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The only bands I've listened to enough to say I like the band rather than a few songs would be The Pillows, school food punishment and BOOM BOOM SATELLITES. I love The Pillows and sfp, but BBS tends to be very hit or miss for me, largely misses.

I like a lot of the OPs and EDs from bands I hear in various games and anime, and would say I like those bands too, but I haven't gotten around to checking out much more of their songs.

If we are counting composers though, then I'll add Yoko Kanno, Michiru Ooshima, Taku Iwasaki, Koh Otanji, Kenji Kawai, Yoko Shimomura, Nobuo Uematsu and Dolce Triad to the list.

Reifon

The only bands I've listened to enough to say I like the band rather than a few songs would be The Pillows, school food punishment and BOOM BOOM SATELLITES. I love The Pillows and sfp, but BBS tends to be very hit or miss for me, largely misses.

I like a lot of the OPs and EDs from bands I hear in various games and anime, and would say I like those bands too, but I haven't gotten around to checking out much more of their songs.

If we are counting composers though, then I'll add Yoko Kanno, Michiru Ooshima, Taku Iwasaki, Koh Otanji, Kenji Kawai, Yoko Shimomura, Nobuo Uematsu and Dolce Triad to the list.

For Composers that I like, those that I bolded are included. Daisuke Asakura, Takeharu Ishimoto, Koji Haijima, Masaya Matsuura, Yasunori Mitsuda, Junya Nakano, Tsuyoshi Sekito, Kenichiro Fukui, Kazuhiko Toyama, and Hitoshi Sakimoto.

Kasumi

My favorite Singer is Ayumi Hamasaki.She is the Best!
But My favorite band is Orange Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back