• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's this Org member in Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

I think it all depends on how they went about doing those scenes. If they showed them in a mysterious way, like only focusing on certain parts of the Org member, and never doing a full body view, than they could easily hide their stature.
But i guess we'll have to wait and see if any screens of those scenes will be released.

I really hope that all of this will be revelaed soon. But not enough to spoil the game for me!

Sweet Genocide

Bugs?
Its just a transient with low hygiene who nabbed a nice coat. Dont put too much thought into it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Bugs?
Its just a transient with low hygiene who nabbed a nice coat. Dont put too much thought into it.

You do realize that the bugs we're talking about are more like glitches and viruses than actual creepy crawly bugs?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Hence forth he will be known as Organization Bug Man

OBM for short.
OBM-Organization Bug Man created by aquavenkeyblade this morning.
I don't like it myself, but Bloned hair kid (BHK) didn't stick that well with me either.
I guess he's refering to the "bugs" or problems in Jiminy's journal planted by this person. Presumed to be in the Organization Cloak.

A

Audo

I like to call it the Org Member in Coded. Or 'Xion' for short. xDDDDD

UrbanQuattrus

I don't think it is Marluxia, I'm sure he wasn't a member at that time.

Why are so many people so sure of when the new members joined the Organization? They were around for ten years, they could have begun taking the new members any point during that time.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
OBM-Organization Bug Man created by aquavenkeyblade this morning.
I don't like it myself, but Bloned hair kid (BHK) didn't stick that well with me either.
I guess he's refering to the "bugs" or problems in Jiminy's journal planted by this person. Presumed to be in the Organization Cloak.

heheh i wasn't serious but if its sticking, ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back