• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's this Org member in Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
it's freaking me out who's this org member that appears in coded. and also im confuse is the org member from the data world or real word? its freaking me out!!:cursing: lols but seriously who's your guess?

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I don't think it's an Organization member. Riku dressed as one throughout KHII.

It got me thinking that maybe just maybe all the big cloaks across the whole KH multiverse looked the same, because the tailor is lazy.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I have this odd feeling it is Zexion. He could written this message in Jiminys Book, and he continues by living as a data (this idea came through Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets xp, remember Tom Riddle?), and Im pretty sure the whole thiing is only data, no reality. But in the end, I foresaw something really bad xp.

But seriously, I really think it was Zexion, he is master of illusion, his weapon is a book, in the Data Battle, he banned Sora Donald and Goofy in his own book, he can do it.

KHfan16

Awards
I have this odd feeling it is Zexion. He could written this message in Jiminys Book, and he continues by living as a data (this idea came through Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets xp, remember Tom Riddle?), and Im pretty sure the whole thiing is only data, no reality. But in the end, I foresaw something really bad xp.

But seriously, I really think it was Zexion, he is master of illusion, his weapon is a book, in the Data Battle, he banned Sora Donald and Goofy in his own book, he can do it.

but sora,donald and goofy didn't met zexion in castle oblivion only riku is.

C

Colours

We don't know because his face was covered. Possibly Riku or Xemnas.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
When he was a small boy he was in a accident and can only keep his hands in thumbs up postion D:
How did you know I was in an accident?:laugh:
But I think he was talking about THE-15th-MEMBER he's used :laugh: couple to many times. Either he's the Joker or someone bombed his house with laughing gas. Either way I think he may need a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back