• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the most discusting person you've ever met?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinuXIII

in the 8th grade i sat at a table, it was me, 2 boys, and an orphan girl.
The orphan girl would talk about the sickest things!
none of us felt sorry for her, cuz she would tell us about her sneaking out of her room and going to do "stuff" with the boys in the orphanage i dont wanna go into detail but it was so grose
even the 2 boys were grossed out by it!
so everytime she left the table we would try to get our teacher to move her.

XP
but then a couple weeks later she was gone and nobody ever saw her again maybe she got adopted?
idk

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I can't recall a person in particular, most kids these days are as perverted as adults. But if I had to choose ONE that would be a friend I had in Mexico, every sentence he made was sex related, it really gets annoying since you can't have a serisous convo without him saying something about your mom and last night.

ShinuXIII

I can't recall a person in particular, most kids these days are as perverted as adults. But if I had to choose ONE that would be a friend i had in Mexico, every sentence he made was sex related, it really gets annoying since you can't have a serisou comvo without him saying something about your mom and last night.

ugh i know a lot of ppl like that here
it does get annoying
but if they say something about my dad i just have to make them feel bad by showing them the picture of his grave ^_^ lmao!!!!

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
ugh i know a lot of ppl like that here
it does get annoying
but if they say something about my dad i just have to make them feel bad by showing them the picture of his grave ^_^ lmao!!!!

I'm sure they feel so guilty after that...like stuck on their head fo rthe rest of the day. You carry around pics of his grave? o.o

Your mom slept last night.

You better take that back! D =

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
DOnt worry about Dawning Kensei he always acts like that.

Well anyway hard to say who is the sickest cause growing up in a family of boys we really didnt know what was approapirate table talk. I guess i will say my uncle bob is the sickest mainly because the way he eats. Always chewing with his mouth open and it gets so annoying.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
You spelled disgusting wrong....

Anyone, the most DISGUSTING person I have ever met, pervert-wise, is either myself or my best friend, who always deals sex into all of his sentences that talk about girls. Personal hygiene-wise, it's this kid at my school who always picks his nose then eats his own mucus.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
o_O The guy that goes around lifting girl's skirts... :p Oh don't worry, they like it apparently lol. o.o

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
This chick who used to sit behind me in science class.

She'd cough on me and pull her hair out and show me and she was always high and talking about giving oral sex. She was really gross and looked like a ten year old, and she'd always try to hug me.

Awards
This one time, I met this guy see? He was big, tall and thick. He had really pale skin with ratty dark brown hair. He had this really nasty looking scar and stuff. OH, and he had these red hateful eyes that would just pierce into your soul. He wore this really long cloak, that dragged along the floor; I swear I could see a tentacle or something slither out and back in from time to time. Met him while waiting for a friend at a bus stop.

Long story short, it was my conscience.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
This one girl at my old school always smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. And that right there just turns me off.

Other than that, she was a ho....for sho.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I had a girl in my class that don't wash her hands after going to the bathroom, YUK.

Yeah, I knew a girl like that.

I think I just remembered the most disgusting person though. There's this weird looking kid at school who looks kind of like a leemer and he talks and acts like a girl and one time we caught him masturbating in class to a history video, and he also talks about having sex with his cousin and he's always talking about Harry Potter and CoCo Puffs.

And one time some kids saw him picking his pubic hair and eating it when we had swimming class.

Yeah.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
This one guy Cody. He's a fat, smelly, hairy, perverted, horny sikko. And sometimes he'll play with my hair. Then i resort to puking. Especially when i found out he actually has a girlfriend! Then he talked about how he was doing her and crap. I felt like my ears were bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back