• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who's still the biggest engima in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

I really don't get why everyone thinks of him as a huge antagonist now. All he did really was follow MX's plans, then Apprentice Xehanort's plans, and then Xemnas' plans when he became a Nobody. He sure does know a lot, and influenced Apprentice Xehanort and told him about who he was before he lost his memory, but he's still not a huge antagonist. Just a sort of... catalyst, I guess you could say.

JepMZ

Kairi's the biggest mystery now. Everyone else's is pretty much explained or just plain asleep minding their own suffering business.

We know she's the last keyblader with a heart of pure light.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Kairi's the biggest mystery now. Everyone else's is pretty much explained or just plain asleep minding their own suffering business.

We know she's the last keyblader with a heart of pure light.

She seems pretty straight forward. the only mysteries about her, are the mysteries people often invent out of thin air.

Kairi isnt a keyblade wielder, she only borrowed one of Riku's dual blades. and yes, we know she's a princess of heart.

i hate it when peple say there's a mystery about some thing or someone that is easily explained or something that really isnt important to the story

Raun

I think that Zexion has the most mysterious character. Why is he such a small kid in BBS but an adult in Re:COM? I thought nobodies didn't age.He was also staring at Braig and Xehanort for a while when he was holding hands with AtW. And if I recall correctly, didn't he convince Xehanort to make some secret room in the castle at RG? I want to know a lot more about Ienzo/Zexion. Braig too.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I think that Zexion has the most mysterious character. Why is he such a small kid in BBS but an adult in Re:COM? I thought nobodies didn't age.He was also staring at Braig and Xehanort for a while when he was holding hands with AtW. And if I recall correctly, didn't he convince Xehanort to make some secret room in the castle at RG? I want to know a lot more about Ienzo/Zexion. Braig too.

THE FUCKING LEXICON

Srsly

It was soooo hyped up and even said to be significant. Yet we have nothing now. My bet is still on it being like Jimini's Journal and being hooked up to some computer, but...why did it get all that attention and then be shurgged off

Raun

I say Ven is. Sorry, but I have yet to see where he came from and how did he just so happen to be capable of wielding the X-blade. What made him capable of balancing light and dark? By this, I mean what did MX see in him that would mean he's capable of balancing the two forces? I know about Ven and Vantias, but I'm talking Ven Ven (aka the whole person). I so can't wait for the American version or at least Ultramania or whatever it's called.

I thought that Ven/Vanitas was able to use the X-Blade because of the clash of pure light and pure darkness. That's what the keyblade war was fought over, the X-Blade. Keyblade warriors of the light and dark fought eachother because they thought their fight would cause the X-Blade to surface. It didn't work. Since Ven was pure light and Vanitas was pure darkness, it worked.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I gotta say Braig is

The dude is like Metal Gear Solid's Revolver Ocelot

i wouldn't say he's the biggest enigma, but up there
braig didn't seem like the tricky kind after playing days-he seemed calm and collected and somewhat caring for some reason

Raun

No wait, I change my mind. I say CHERNABOG is the biggest mystery. Seriously, he came out of nowhere! Was he just..... waiting for Sora in that volcano? I was actually hoping he'd be a boss fight in BBS, but oh well.

Narveid

Xehanort the Apprentice really .. We know about Master Xehanort if you read his reports, and we know about Braig following his plans and get his eye shot out because of it. We don't know what parts of Terra is in Xehanort the Apprentice, and whats in Lingering Sentiment, we don't know how much he remembers etc etc.

EDIT: To put some mindwork out there. Its said you need a heart to use a keyblade ... and the Lingering Sentiment use a keyblade, Terra's heart? Or some other part of him that enables him to use it?

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking AtW For a certain reason... if you check a certain video that has subtitles and it says : BBS ending... you'll find out why...

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
AtW. We only know a shred and he's dead now :x

I also think....King Mickey as well.

I mean, how come he can still use the Keyblade?

Or keyblades in general are an enigma.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
What else is there to know about Vanitas? We already know what he is and how he was created, if I recall correctly.

What did he look like without the heart connection? A blank slate like Xion? In fact, does this somehow make him similar to Xion in that his appearance changed based on what was it Ven's heart? After all, it was because of Sora that he looked that way to Ven, but does that mean he'd look that way to Terra or Aqua? All we know is that Sora tied them together, making the appearance hapened. Though it still makes you wonder why he didn't just look like an evil younger Sora. Eh. Understandable asthetics.

Also, how does he tie into his Sentiment?

JepMZ

She seems pretty straight forward. the only mysteries about her, are the mysteries people often invent out of thin air.

Kairi isnt a keyblade wielder, she only borrowed one of Riku's dual blades. and yes, we know she's a princess of heart.

i hate it when peple say there's a mystery about some thing or someone that is easily explained or something that really isnt important to the story

Hmmm... but isn't Riku's "dual blades" also invented out of thin air? Days made it pretty clear that Sora's dual blades are unique to him alone despite the fact Days doesn't contribute that much to the kh story. I can see why you would think it's not important to the story, but it's little stuff like these that makes aspects of keyblades not that straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back