• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► whos more evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's the most evil antagonist of KH?

• Master Xehanort

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xehanort's Heartless

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Xehanort apprentice (the scientist and aqua's final boss)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
master xehanort or vanitas?

vanitas may show more of his psychopath side but lk at mx here lol
YouTube - BBS: TER16 Terra Story End

3:10

WTF!

who do u think is more evil? its very close but wat do u think

that a hard one but im gonna have to go with Xehanort because he is responsible for Vanitas and vanitas listens to him.... i Vanitas didnt follow Xehanort's orders i probably would have picked Vanitas...:cool:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
to me its master xehanort or xehanort

vanitas may show more of his psychopath side but lk at mx here lol
YouTube - BBS: TER16 Terra Story End

3:10

WTF!

who do u think is more evil? its very close but wat do u think

Oh my...
Half opened eyes, creepy smile. That's where the Xehanorts get it from.

From the looks of the (roughly translated, but whatever) Xehanort reports, MX doesn't seem to be truly evil. Apprentice Xehanort hasn't had much screen time, so I can't judge him yet. I like Xemnas a bit more than Ansem SoD, because he was able to manipulate the Keyblade. Ansem SoD is too "OMG DARKNESS DESTORY THE LIGHT AHH"
From what I've seen Vanitas looks totally badass and has one of the best evil laughs. He does seem a bit like Kefka, and KH really needs a villain like that. But for now, I vote for Xemnas.

fantasy08

This is a no brainer for me. Master complete monster Xehanort. All the evil,tragic things that have gone on in the series can directly be linked back to him. Terra becomes a vessel for evil? His fault. Separating Ven's heart into that thing that is Vanitas. His doing. Forcing Ven's hand to kill a part of his own heart. His fault since he made Vanitas.Ven in a coma for years. His fault. Aqua doomed to 12 years in the dark realm. Again his fault. RG destroyed? He started the snowball that lead to its downfall. Making the heartless spread. He did it. Causing a group of good people, before he came into their lives, to turn into sociopathic abominations against nature to do his evil work. His fault. Ansem SOD existing to mess up more words. All him. Releasing Terra's heart so the nobody Terra a.k.a. Xenmas could come into existence leading the sociopathic abominations to do heinous things. All his fault.

Last edited:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
MX no doubt the guy is maniac, psycho with power and darkness wants to make another war, he's the number 1 evil guy of the year.....

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
isnt master xehanort xehanort with terra's body? o_O

A

Azrael

Master Xehanort though he started with good intentions.

Vanitas is insane. He's the Kefka of Kingdom Hearts.

Sadie808

Master Xehanort of course!
This guy kills off his old classmate and what else does he do to his former classmate he give Eraqus those scars on face what a dick
plus how can Eraqus still be friends with him after that?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Master Xehanort no doubt. He's the one who started all the trouble.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Master Xehanort hands down. He's evil incarnate and caused all the trouble to begin with.

Vanitas is badass though. It's like Nomura finally got the message that fans wanted Kefka to be in the game.

Nein88

Hm, you could say that Aqua and MX are both responsible for everything indirectly, she's the one who put him back into the Realm of Light. They both had good intentions MX wanted balance btw Light and Dark, Aqua wanted to save her friend. So who's more evil Aqua or Master Xehanort? Just playing Devil's advocate here.

Z

Zulkir

I speculated that Vanitas was the more evil one until I saw what MX actually did, and he's downright vile, much more vile than Xemnas with the whole Xion thing.

And yes unknownchaser, Vanitas is the Kefka of KH.

Woop woop woop woop woop woop!

kefka2020laughps7.gif

A

Azrael

I speculated that Vanitas was the more evil one until I saw what MX actually did, and he's downright vile, much more vile than Xemnas with the whole Xion thing.

And yes unknownchaser, Vanitas is the Kefka of KH.

Woop woop woop woop woop woop!

kefka2020laughps7.gif

That's my line. I had that copy-righted. Van is KH's version of Kefka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back