• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos hair would you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I have mousy hair, so really any girl's hair from KH would be nice! XD My favourite hair in the series is probably KH2 Kairi's, it's so... red! Red hair FTW. I have a slightly-longer FFX-Yuna cut at the minute... even though I asked my hairdresser for something completely different to that. *grumble* It used to be right down my back, but after I got it cut I started getting dates so... I kept it that way. Guys like it so whatever. XD

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually, with hair spray and good amount of gel, I can almost every male character's hair style. Axel, Riku, Leon, Sephiroth, Xaldin, Xigbar, Xehanort, Ansem, and the really-longed haired characters excluded.

I can do Roxas, Sora, Cloud, and the spikey-haired ones though. As of now, I'm growing my hair now, so I'll have even more spikey hair than them (If spiked) xD

So, the hair style I want... Probably Riku's or Xehanort's style.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roya|e said:
Probably Axels,or Clouds.

Yeah, I'd either pick

Axel's
Xehanort [KH1]
Zexion

But I'd want either Larxenes or Xaldin hair bangs-things.

Roxas Sorrows

Sora has magic hair, so maybe his....I mean really! His hair defies the laws of gravity and nature! in the ending, when he landed in the water, he shook his head, and his hair went dry almost instantly!

But i really want Zexion's hair.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Riku From KH2 Definitly ...His Silver Hair is Like ...Kick-Arse Darkness!!!!! XD!! IT ROCKS!

Shadukai X

Banned
I once did my hair like cloud;s...it was AWSOME!!!! Than I tried Roxas'...it looked weird

Lunar Knight

American Person
I guess Riku's or Cloud's is the only one that would possibly work for me. I don't know about Sora, though. I'd either have to get a giant jar of hair gel or some how make my hair defy the laws of gravity to get the hair to stick. Actually, I'd probably need a lot of hair gel for any hair style with their over the top hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back