• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos hair would you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 Roxas

Well their are like not that many main characters that are girls. But I'd want Namine Because her hair is so straight and cool.

And because I have blond hair too XD.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I would have to say Sora because he has spikey hair. Chicks dig the spikey hair (lol jk). *cough* Anyways yeah I would like soras hair (spikeyness to the max!)

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Roxas or Riku.....
But since I'm a girl I would like to have Olette or Kairi (kh2! my mom want me to have as same as her (ok not that same kinda) damn but I didn't really want cause I don't like short hair lol) or Namine or Aerith since I love long hair ^^

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
sora415 said:
if there was one person from kh, kh:com, or kh2 that you could have there hair, who would it be. i dont need to choose cause i look exactly like riku in kh2. i even dyed my hair light, light purple. sorry, but i am a riku fan!!
That's awesome! Do you have a picture??

Anyway, I think it would be hott to have Cloud's hair. Maybe in a darker color, cuz I'd make a terrible looking blonde. I like Sora's too, that would be fun.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I'd want Kairi's hair from the first game, even though I'm nothing like her. I currently have my hair cut in a similar style, and I'm probably going to get it dyed a similar shade of red sometime soon...I hope. Perhaps for my birthday in July...>_>

pidgeon123

guns and roses, mettalica, led zepplin, ACDC are fckin awesum bands so fck u sora145 for not likin them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back