• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHO WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER IN BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be the MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER TO PLAY AS IN BBS?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
SO....Who do you think will be the most fun character to play as in Birth By Sleep?! Will it be the Darkness Chaser - Terra?! The Twilight Chaser - Ven?! Or the Light Chaser - Aqua?! Place your votes people!!

uhmm....its technically dawn, although twilight has been used more often as a realm, dawn seemed more apropiate as a path someone takes.

twilight-inbetween light and darkness (like its neighter light or darkness its just in between them)

dawn-mix of light and darkness

and they could all be light, i was expecting aqua to be dark since the video showed her using dark shiel and her armor resembled darkness.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Aqua blows Ven and Terra out of the water. Not only does she focus on magic, which has been pretty sad so far, but she does cartwheels and gymnastics across the battlefield! Combine all of that with that fantastic body of hers and you've got a character worthy of her own game all by herself.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Aqua, hands down.
It's unanimous.

But since I work in repetition I'll probably stick with Ven for most of the game.

captain

Bronze Member
I'm gonna have to go with Aqua. Finally, an intelligent female lead from Japan! Usually all we get are testosterone-filled emos with spiky hair!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
uhmm....its technically dawn, although twilight has been used more often as a realm, dawn seemed more apropiate as a path someone takes.

twilight-inbetween light and darkness (like its neighter light or darkness its just in between them)

dawn-mix of light and darkness

and they could all be light, i was expecting aqua to be dark since the video showed her using dark shiel and her armor resembled darkness.

Terra's dark.
Dawn in Twilight.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Terra's dark.
Dawn in Twilight.

uhmm....well whatever, im not going to argue.

i was thinking twilight was the path of the organization, (apath that is neighter light or darkness) like the path everyone should start off with and decide.

abd riku corrected ansem saying it wasnt the path of twilit (its actually twilit what he said) leading to darkness, it was the path to dawn.

and....keyblade "way to dawn" gave it away.

im just saying what led me to believe that twilight is realm and dawn is a path

Sexy Angel
LOL, this whole Twilight/Dark/Light/Dawn thing has got to stop, it's pure guess work and speculaction for no good reason.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
LOL, this whole Twilight/Dark/Light/Dawn thing has got to stop, it's pure guess work and speculaction for no good reason.

i know for sure dawn is a path someone takes,

and someone (r-k and yxtriumm) have all told me it was a realm.

Sexy Angel
Dawn/Twilight was only mentioned to be a path at the end of CoM, and that's the only time it's been mentioned.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a path, and basically has the same meaning.
The only existing realms are: Light, Dark, Twilight, and Nothingness IE the realm at the last boss battle in KH2.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Dawn/Twilight was only mentioned to be a path at the end of CoM, and that's the only time it's been mentioned.

yea i know, but thers 3 keyblades from realm of light, twilight, and darkness. and the one from twilight has the path of dawn.

well whatever, no more arguments, i said a greed with karate just so we wouldnt talk more about it

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Based on what?

chain of memories ending (riku)

ansem called it the path of twilit (not twilight) leading to darkness, and since a path of both twilight and darkness....ansem has definitely been wrong before.

riku corrected him and told ihm it was the path to dawn, which makes the name of the path simpler

Sora1915

Bronze Member
AQUA PWNS ALL!!!!!!!

Aqua blows Ven and Terra out of the water. Not only does she focus on magic, which has been pretty sad so far, but she does cartwheels and gymnastics across the battlefield! Combine all of that with that fantastic body of hers and you've got a character worthy of her own game all by herself.

Don't forget she can teleport, levitate, and control the keyblade without touching it ^_^

Sexy Angel
Im pretty sure Terra owns Aqua in more ways than one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back