• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHO WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER IN BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be the MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER TO PLAY AS IN BBS?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

SO....Who do you think will be the most fun character to play as in Birth By Sleep?! Will it be the Darkness Chaser - Terra?! The Twilight Chaser - Ven?! Or the Light Chaser - Aqua?! Place your votes people!!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra for me. Im more about power than Magic(Aqua) and Agility(Ven)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Where did you get these "Chaser" Titles from? They might not be accurate.

naruhearts

Did you double post on purpose? For some reason my internet or pc wont let me double post.*(not that I want to) but will let me double thred(on accident)

TwilightChaser37

oh by "Chaser" I just referred to what they were called in the KH2 secret ending. And I personally like to call 'em that. Hence my name (TwilightChaser37); i'm obssessed with Ven cuz he's UBER awesome! XD

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm more of a Ven player. I've always favoured speed over power, magic and others in most games. It's never usually failed me. But as for most interesting, I'd say Aqua's fighting still intrigues me the most, with her gliding around the battlefield, opening up cans of whoop-ass and her breasts also interest me.

So to me, Terra's seems the most important (with him seeminly be the main hero of the three). Ven's is the most fun. And Aqua's is the most interesting.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Terra seems good for me.

Those chaser titles shouldn't be up there, they haven't been given titles.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
I'd say Aqua, Nomura said that she is going to have an awesome fighting style with flips and cartwheels and all that goodness, finally a playable girl character in the kh series xD

I'd also think Ven, Because of the way he holds his keyblade might introduce another fun style.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hold on, does that Poll equal 100%? No XD last time I checked 20% + 20% + 80% =/= 100% XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back