• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was the 'voice' in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

I don't know but for some reason I picture Ansem (Xahanorts Heatless) saying it. I know that would be stupid if he was the one saying all that stuff to Sora but I still always picture him saying it anyways.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, he wouldn't be urging Sora to seal something that he, himself, wants to takeover.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You know, after I played through it the first time, and then started a second game, I actually thought that the voice was one of the PoH's.

Probably that connected in my head because of the platforms the tutorial was on.

To this day, some part of me still thinks that it's the PoH, but Ven or Mickey being the voice also sounds likely to me.

I would rather more say Ven, because I don't believe Mickey knew that Sora was the keybearer when he first set off on his journey, at the beginning of KH1. If he had, wouldn't he have told Donald and Goofy to go straight to Sora, and Destiny Island, instead of going to Traverse Town and finding Leon, who would help them in their quest?

And if he hadn't known exactly who the keybearer was, then he wouldn't have been able to be the voice from the beginning.

Of course, this is me just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back