• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was the 'voice' in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Maybe it's around these forums somewhere...if so, please redirect me, would you?

At the beginning of KH, a "voice" (or rather text) guides Sora along his Dive to the Heart.
But who does the voice belong to?
Has there really been a hint to who it was???

Please and Thank You~!

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't know.

The three top assumptions are as following -

1) Mickey, seeing how he managed to reach Riku in a scene added in the Final Mix. I doubt it though.
2) The Keyblade itself, guiding its Master before passing on to him from Riku afterwards.
3) Recent theory indicates the voice might've been Ven, who is related to Sora enough to make his Nobody look exactly like thim - making many people believe that at least a part of Ven resides inside Sora.

Theories 2 and 3 can be fused together, if we say that Ven is inside the Keyblade and not Sora, or has parts in both. Thus the Keyblade ended up moving to Sora, and Ven was calling to "his" future "Master"

Rix

:)
Awards
Agreed with SA.

It still remains a mystery about whi that voice really belongs to. I can also add that some theories I have seen has been about Soras subconciouness is the voice.¨

but who knows? Maybe we will find out in future games, maybe not.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's always the most comfortable option of it being simply a gameplay device, guiding Sora through the game's "tutorial" and later on telling him he won't have any save points after the Final Rest XD
I dislike this the most, though I wouldn't put it beyond them.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
IF its ven then there has to be a whole deal about the DOOR TO LIGHT in BBS.

I don't think its important who the voice belongs to. if it was they would have made it more important. like sora would have talked back to it.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
There's always the most comfortable option of it being simply a gameplay device, guiding Sora through the game's "tutorial" and later on telling him he won't have any save points after the Final Rest XD
I dislike this the most, though I wouldn't put it beyond them.

I think this is the most plausible theory, honestly. :V

If not, I'd say Ventus or the Keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think its important who the voice belongs to. if it was they would have made it more important. like sora would have talked back to it.

To be frank, it's not like Sora just heard it. When they were in the Final Rest and the voice said "lol no more save points", Sora recognized the voice from before. There was slight meaning given to it, enough for them to retcon more meaning onto it in the future.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I never understood people who said it was Ansem.
If it's KH1 Ansem, he'd be effectively helping and warning the person he went to the lengths of throwing Kairi off their world so he he could find him for :mellow:
If it's AtW, I'd expect him to talk about it in the Secret Ansem Reports or something.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I never understood people who said it was Ansem.
If it's KH1 Ansem, he'd be effectively helping and warning the person he went to the lengths of throwing Kairi off their world so he he could find him for :mellow:
If it's AtW, I'd expect him to talk about it in the Secret Ansem Reports or something.

If you hadnt noticed, in the final battle ansem mentions something about DI. And, DI starts desappearing just like it did before.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Lets see, if it was the same person as the end of the game who said "Remember Sora, you are the one who will open the door to light" I would have to say it was, Ansem the Wise. That would make sense.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I doubt Ansem the Wise cared about the Door to Light at the time. All he cared about was revenge.

He's still a scientist, He still might have been curious as to what was behind it, and encouraging Sora to open it could further his research to defeat Xemnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back