• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

He did a shitty job in Days but then so did everyone :D

Leave jesse for Ven. I may not like him but if Ven's seiyu is the same as Roxas. Then same for us Yankees!

A

Audo

This.

I've given Jesse McCartney a shitload of repect because of his VAing Roxas, but just because Ven looks like Roxas doesn't meant they should have the same VA. Jesse should change his voice, or else it will be just like Roxas. Which would make the game pointless.
You do realize that the entire point is that Ven and Roxas look and sound exactly alike, right? Changing his voice is what would be pointless.

kitax XIV

I think that Jesse should be Ventus because it wouldn't stray from the mysteries that square has set, if Ventus really has a strong connection with Roxas, why should his voice change?

Beyer

I really like Roxas' voice but that is only because I heard him talk the first time I saw him. If I had been looking up spoilers before KH2 (I wasn't a massive fan back then so I didn't) and saw Roxas then maybe I would have imagined a different voice for him like with all the CoM organization people (apart from Axel) because I had been looking at pics of them for a while without seeing videos with their voices. Because of this is could have been disappointed with Jesse like I was with Larxene.

But it is not about what I like, if the whole point is that Roxas and Ven sound the same then it should be like that. I haven't played Days yet cause it isn't out in Australia yet but I read that Kairi and Xion have the same voice in that game so regardless of who voiced Kairi in other games, in that game they kept the japanese thing of having the same VA, I don't see why they won't with Roxas and Ven.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
For the topic, yes. There's a connection between Roxas and Ventus. It's the same reason why both Reno and Axel got the same VAs. If it's meant to be a plot reason, then it's better to keep the exact person who has voiced the character all along.

Unless Jesse cannot be reached, ala Kairi's problem. Then they'll have to replace.

I don't want Jesse McCartney to be part of Kingdom Hearts period.

Too late for that, don't you think?

Aria

braver by the minute
I haven't heard him in Days yet, but Jesse did good as Roxas in KHII, I don't want someone else doing Ven because it would seem wrong IMO.

Kitsune_XIII

I don't want Jesse McCartney to be part of Kingdom Hearts period.

Hello, can I join the 'anti-Jesse in KH club'?
Even if it is to late and he is already in KH as Roxas...

No more Jesse in KH, please? I already gave my reasons in my other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back