• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who shoud die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

Who should die in KH? Or at least leave the games. I didn't list Kairi because I know some people that will put that. -Cough- Rain -Cough- I'm not naming names either.

Rix

:)
Awards
I doubt that any Dinsey/FF charater are gonna die though.

I personally don't really see any point of kiiling off a character in KH to be honest.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I swear, Mickey dying will cause Disney children everywhere to freak out and maul Square--are you nuts?

Going by my last statement, I nominate Donald.

sassysis10

I would choose Donald, but i'm pretty sure if he died in a future game i would still cry for him. A part of me loves that stupid duck i guess.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ok. I wasn't going to put Mickey. I meant to put Merlin. So instead of Mickey, vote there for Merlin.
Ya mickey should never die he is the symbol for all Disney characters.

I swear, Mickey dying will cause Disney children everywhere to freak out and maul Square--are you nuts?
Including me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I vote Kairi, everyone else is to cool to die. Donald is annoying, but that's what makes him so awesome! Killing Aerith will possibly happen in KHIII but I don't really want anyone to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back