• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk aqua should give sora the master qualification exam, but not actually be master-apprentice

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora doesn't need a Master. He's figured out how to use the Keyblade on his own and in KH1 he had some epic techniques. KH2, he had epic forms.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora doesn't need a Master. He's figured out how to use the Keyblade on his own and in KH1 he had some epic techniques. KH2, he had epic forms.

we might aswell consider kairi a keyblade master aswell.

his epic forms was due to his new outfit.

just because you think that's enough to be master, doesnt mean its fact.

there could be other varaibles into becoming master. and one of the things of becoming master is inhabiting a world and turning it into your view or go to another world and do as such

Tatsu

Hey Luke Skywalker swung a lightsaber and saved a lot of people before meeting Yoda. Did that make him a full jedi knight? He found out from Yoda that its deeper than that. Its the same for Sora. He must be trained.

And who said Yen Sid or Mickey. They are too...incompetent to train anybody.

Who would consider Yen Sid to be a Master? Canon or no, I doubt he'd be considered a Keyblade Master. Oh, I pick Ven. First of all, Ven should become Aqua's apprentice (I do not give a rat's you-know-what about their age.), then become a Master through her, and proceed to teach Sora. I mean, Ven never once met Sora, or else I haven't seen the scene. Sure, Aqua is a Master, but she'd probably be Kairi's mentor, she is really friendly to the four year old, and the little girl is friendly to her (flowers, Destiny's Place keychain, nice greetings etc.).

Awards
Did you guys forget about CoM and Re:CoM? Nomura always compared the BBS gameplay to CoM so the comparison between KH Sora and BBS TAV is hardly fair. If you bring up Re:CoM however, things look even, as Sora had like 50 freaking keyblade techniques, many combining magic and the keyblade, WHILE suffering memory loss.

Yeah, all Sora can't do is the armor bit and heart transfer bit (does Aqua even know how to transfer hearts?). He and Riku could cut freakin' buildings in half by the end of KH II. Good enough for me.

Though perhaps KK and IKK (and perhaps WtD) > TAV's keyblades.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Hey Luke Skywalker swung a lightsaber and saved a lot of people before meeting Yoda. Did that make him a full jedi knight? He found out from Yoda that its deeper than that. Its the same for Sora. He must be trained.

Except Star Wars had an actual plot that was easy to get and yet was profound, was trying to be its own epic, and followed the rules of an epic. Kingdom Hearts is a japanese vidya gaem based on keys and Disney characters.

You cannot compare the two.

Samhain

Bronze Member
what a useless poll. seriously.

1- terra is not a master. just because master xehanort was fucking with his head saying "master terra -smirks" after terra used darkness to defeat braig doesnt mean he's a master. he FAILED the test.
2- ven's not a master either. why the hell is he in this poll? he's the weakesst out of all of them.
Sora beat that old man, twice.
LOL!

you're seriously comparing master xehanort to xehanort's heartless? xehanort's heartless isnt even in the same damn league as master xehanort.

just because they are the same person does NOT mean they have the same power wise. nomura confrimed when kh2 came out that xemnas is the strongest antagonist in the seriers. xemnas and xehanort's heartless are the same person but their power is different. why? it just shows u it doesn't mean shit because they are the same person.

oh yeah completely different scenerio when master xehanort has a keyblade. bingo.

the most skilled keyblade master out there. he's "lost" once to terra and that was 100% on purpose. if you believe terra really beat mx then you're a moron.
Sora beat Riku possesed by Xehanort's Heartless(which is three Keyblade Masters in one)
wrong. 1 Keyblade master

he beat master xehanort who isn't even mx anymore nor even having the same power.
he beat riku who isn't a freaking keyblade master. seriously where the hell are you people getting this shit? riku and sora aren't keyblade masters at all. get off his assfacepalm
Xmnas(which is the Nobody of two Keyblade Masters and Kingdom Hearts as his Hearts)
lol. 1 where's the proof that xemnas has terra's heart/master eraqus heart? no prove whatsoever. ur basing this on absoutely nothing.

oh and you do know he formed with about 3/4 DESTROYED KH right?
you failed to mention that sora actually had to have riku to help him defeat xemnas. if he was so strong he could have went up against xemnas himself. oh and without riku there sora would die.

and Lingering Sentiment(who beat Xehanort/Terra/Terranort/ whatever you want to call him). So I would like to beleive that Sora is most likely the most powerful Keyblade Master/ person in Kingdom Hearts.
see what i hate here is how people automatically assume because the Ls or a character beats someone else means they are stronger than their opponent. do you bother to look at xehanort's inner struggle in terra's body? for 1 thing he's just gotten used to the body. 2nd thing terra's heart most likely interferred with the battle and causing a "struggle". it happened at the final battle with aqua when xehanort had an inner struggle and how terra was trying to control back his own body and they were both struggling. did you ever mention that? course not.

sora isn't the powerful "keyblade master." he isn't even a keyblade master.

PS: Sora didn't beat LS. maybe you had to realize that Ls stopped fighting him because he then found out he wasn't xehanort?

and he was testing him

and if sora is SO strong why didn't he shatter the mother fucker to hell? he didn't. he failed completely. LS just sat back down like nothing ever happening.

Master Xehanort > Aqua, Terra, Ven
Master Xehanort > Terra
Vanitas > Ven
King Mickey and Ven > Vanitas
Terranort > MX, Vanitas, Aqua, Terra, Ven
Terranort = LS
LS > Sora

Soras weaker than terranort unless he gotten stronger over the last year but at this time he's weaker than ls.

Awards
what a useless poll. seriously.

1- terra is not a master. just because master xehanort was fucking with his head saying "master terra -smirks" after terra used darkness to defeat braig doesnt mean he's a master. he FAILED the test.
2- ven's not a master either. why the hell is he in this poll? he's the weakesst out of all of them.

LOL!

you're seriously comparing master xehanort to xehanort's heartless? xehanort's heartless isnt even in the same damn league as master xehanort.

just because they are the same person does NOT mean they have the same power wise. nomura confrimed when kh2 came out that xemnas is the strongest antagonist in the seriers. xemnas and xehanort's heartless are the same person but their power is different. why? it just shows u it doesn't mean shit because they are the same person.

oh yeah completely different scenerio when master xehanort has a keyblade. bingo.

the most skilled keyblade master out there. he's "lost" once to terra and that was 100% on purpose. if you believe terra really beat mx then you're a moron.

wrong. 1 Keyblade master

he beat master xehanort who isn't even mx anymore nor even having the same power.
he beat riku who isn't a freaking keyblade master. seriously where the hell are you people getting this shit? riku and sora aren't keyblade masters at all. get off his assfacepalm

lol. 1 where's the proof that xemnas has terra's heart/master eraqus heart? no prove whatsoever. ur basing this on absoutely nothing.

oh and you do know he formed with about 3/4 DESTROYED KH right?
you failed to mention that sora actually had to have riku to help him defeat xemnas. if he was so strong he could have went up against xemnas himself. oh and without riku there sora would die.

see what i hate here is how people automatically assume because the Ls or a character beats someone else means they are stronger than their opponent. do you bother to look at xehanort's inner struggle in terra's body? for 1 thing he's just gotten used to the body. 2nd thing terra's heart most likely interferred with the battle and causing a "struggle". it happened at the final battle with aqua when xehanort had an inner struggle and how terra was trying to control back his own body and they were both struggling. did you ever mention that? course not.

sora isn't the powerful "keyblade master." he isn't even a keyblade master.

PS: Sora didn't beat LS. maybe you had to realize that Ls stopped fighting him because he then found out he wasn't xehanort?

and he was testing him

and if sora is SO strong why didn't he shatter the mother fucker to hell? he didn't. he failed completely. LS just sat back down like nothing ever happening.

Master Xehanort > Aqua, Terra, Ven
Master Xehanort > Terra
Vanitas > Ven
King Mickey and Ven > Vanitas
Terranort > MX, Vanitas, Aqua, Terra, Ven
Terranort = LS
LS > Sora

Soras weaker than terranort unless he gotten stronger over the last year but at this time he's weaker than ls.

How can you logically conclude that LS > Sora? It's not like Sora was half unconscious after the battle or anything. It was merely an inconclusive draw. And LS > Terranort. LS won that fight. No question.

So we have
LS > Terranort
LS ?=? Sora

Samhain

Bronze Member
How can you logically conclude that LS > Sora? It's not like Sora was half unconscious after the battle or anything. It was merely an inconclusive draw.
see dats the thing.

people are automatically assuming sora beat ls because you actualyl beat him in gameplay. if anyone bothered to look at the translations after you beat him he says
"i see..the power i sensed in you...."
= TESTING HIM.

thats why sora wasn't killed, lol. Ls saw that he actually handled it for awhile and stopped.

or realized dat he was not xehanort.

And LS > Terranort. LS won that fight. No question.
srsly
thats like saying aqua > terranort because she beat him. as i said it before and ill say it again the fact that terranort dealt with an innerstruggle is the number 1 reason why he lost to LS & Aqua.

Ls IS > Sora

thats a huge no brainer

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, considering Aqua ACTUALLY became a Keyblade Master in the Exam, I'd say she should be it. Plus, she took on Xehanort at his full power. She could teach Sora a few things. =D

Plus, Sora was only called a Master of the Keyblade. However, considering the strength of his heart, he could be considered a master. It would have to be verified by the Master Qualification Exam, however.

Allister Rose

French Lover
power isnt everything, just because you are as strong as a master doesn't mean you are one.

masters have certain abilities others don't. Sora has yet to do the abilities Terra, aqua, MX, or eraqus.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Okay, I agree with the star wars reference, Sora needs proper training, but you're forgetting that Yen Sid was in fact the Keyblade Master of Mickey. Technically, he, Master Xehanort, and Master Eraqus were the only Keyblade Masters left at the beginning of BBS.

However, Aqua is the only one that we know is alive, and she would be a better teacher for Sora.

By the way, anyone think that if Sora becomes her apprentice, she'll take Riku as an apprentice too? I think she would, since they both have so much potential.

Tatsu

See imo if anyone were to train Riku it would either be Eraqus or Terra. I get this vibe from Riku that he isn't one of those to take orders from a woman.Plus I think they would connect with him better.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Okay, I agree with the star wars reference, Sora needs proper training, but you're forgetting that Yen Sid was in fact the Keyblade Master of Mickey. Technically, he, Master Xehanort, and Master Eraqus were the only Keyblade Masters left at the beginning of BBS.

However, Aqua is the only one that we know is alive, and she would be a better teacher for Sora.

By the way, anyone think that if Sora becomes her apprentice, she'll take Riku as an apprentice too? I think she would, since they both have so much potential.

terra is also alive and both MX, ME and ven called him master.

i think it takes two people to do the MQE just like terra-aqua but this time it's sora-riku

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
terra is also alive and both MX, ME and ven called him master.

i think it takes two people to do the MQE just like terra-aqua but this time it's sora-riku

Alright, yes, they called Terra master, but how do we define what a master is? Terra didn't pass the qualification exam. Other than that, however, he's proven himself to be a master. Personally, I believe that Terra is a master, but some fans just won't accept that because he failed the exam.

Also, the secret ending does hint that Terra is alive, but we don't know if it was symbolic or actually happened. What we do know is that his soul is inside of his armor, and his heart was probably released when Xehanort became a Heartless. Therefore, Terra's heart may have eventually found his way into his body.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Alright, yes, they called Terra master, but how do we define what a master is? Terra didn't pass the qualification exam. Other than that, however, he's proven himself to be a master. Personally, I believe that Terra is a master, but some fans just won't accept that because he failed the exam.

Also, the secret ending does hint that Terra is alive, but we don't know if it was symbolic or actually happened. What we do know is that his soul is inside of his armor, and his heart was probably released when Xehanort became a Heartless. Therefore, Terra's heart may have eventually found his way into his body.

we have yet to see all the scenes, from what i can gather, the qualification exam is to show the master if his apprentice is worthy or not, it's not a magical exam that will tell you if you are worthy and magically make you a master regardless of who gae it to you, it's the master that proves it. and considering the report hint it aswell, i'm guessing it takes a master to deem you master.

MX most likely made terra master.

anyone can prove themselves to be master, the point is to prove it to the master you are under to actually deem you, which is why i believe sora or riku need to prove it to a certain master.

it's pretty obvious that Terra is alive, he was talking with MX. am i missing something? when did terra go back into his body, causing xehanort to have three hearts?

again, a master gains certain abilities, but you need to be deemed master to obtain those abilities.

from what i can gather, Terra's heart was in his armor, he fought MX and that's where MX lost his memory and fought aqua (i think) and fought aqua. then he lost, and tried to take himself to the realm of darkness which aqua still believing to be terra jumped in and tried to save him which ended up making her trapped.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
power isnt everything, just because you are as strong as a master doesn't mean you are one.

masters have certain abilities others don't. Sora has yet to do the abilities Terra, aqua, MX, or eraqus.

What??? wat abilites does Sora have that TAV do not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back