• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who should be Sora's master? Aqua or Ventus?

• Ventus

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Aqua

Votes: 94 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvos

but like sylvos said, the title needs to be claimed and master gives abbilities and sora hasnt done so yet.

not so sure what happened to make terra call himself master, but kairi never claimed to be keyblade master so that point is proofless. still havent finished seeing all of the scenes

I was just making a point by saying anyone in their right mind could call themselves a keyblade master and have someone agree with them just to cheer them up, as well. I never once meant that Kairi ever said that; she was just part of the comparison here.

But yes, I dont remember him calling himself that at one point in the story, I probably missed it though. If we knew at what point he said that, then we could probably figure out why.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was just making a point by saying anyone in their right mind could call themselves a keyblade master and have someone agree with them just to cheer them up, as well. I never once meant that Kairi ever said that; she was just part of the comparison here.

But yes, I dont remember him calling himself that at one point in the story, I probably missed it though. If we knew at what point he said that, then we could probably figure out why.

it was when terra fought master eraqus.

but if your going to compare, compare the same exact situation.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
The LS battle isnt canon, and three keyblade masters in one? What are you even talking about?

i wouldn't be quick to say the LS battle isn't canon, since he appeared in BBS and should have some significance in the future story
or that's just my opinionarabslol

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The LS battle isnt canon, and three keyblade masters in one? What are you even talking about?

Have you seen Terra's Ending? Lingering Sentiment is definantly canon. Terra+Master Xehanort+Riku= 3 Keyblade Masters. It's fairly simple to understand. So that's what I was talking about. I don't know what you're talking about, but it's defiantly facepalm(facepalm if you didn't understand that) worthy.

Gram

Banned
Awards
not that sora needs a master now but i vote ven,

he's not awesome enough 4 Aqua ffffuuu

Sylvos

Well then I cant really say anything to that. Maybe he was just trying to get back at him for not promoting him to that rank?

I was comparing the same concept, not regarding personal power or anything of that like, but okay, sure. Say Ven was fighting Eraqus instead, and Terra was the helpless one here. Ven said, "Im a keyblade master!", then Terra cheered him up and agreed with him saying back, "Yeah you are! Kick his butt!". That doesnt immediately qualify Ven for master status, but it will probably boost a bit of Vens confidence in battle.

Thats basically my point here, and I hate to get extremely nit-picky (its my job =\), but just Terra has no real right to appoint himself to such a rank like that. Like I said, it was probably just out of spite.

tenchi ryu

I honestly dont see whats the point....Why does sora need training?! if he needed it that bad yen sid or king mickey would have been offered it....who cares about a damn title....there is a situation that needs to be taken cared of first....after the final bad guy is complete i can see a star wars episode 4 ending of sora riku and mickey getting a official master ceremony

tenchi ryu

I honestly dont see whats the point....Why does sora need training?! if he needed it that bad yen sid or king mickey would have been offered it....who cares about a damn title....there is a situation that needs to be taken cared of first....after the final bad guy is complete i can see a star wars episode 4 ending of sora riku and mickey getting a official master ceremony

hell these whole past 3 games was sora's test lol

Sylvos

Have you seen Terra's Ending? Lingering Sentiment is definantly canon. Terra+Master Xehanort+Riku= 3 Keyblade Masters. It's fairly simple to understand. So that's what I was talking about. I don't know what you're talking about, but it's defiantly facepalm(facepalm if you didn't understand that) worthy.

You make me laugh, you really do. Canon doesnt mean its possible, it just means storywise it didnt happen. Storywise, the LS battle didnt happen. Im not saying Terra isnt the LS, which I find ridiculous for you to get out of what I said, Im just saying that the fight between Sora and the LS was just there, and didnt happen in the story.

Like you said, you obviously didnt get what I was talking about. Think a bit more.

And Riku and Terra arent masters. Now THAT is facepalm worthy.

Tatsu

I will say though the idea of Ventus being Sora's master is appealing because that would make Ventus the youngest master/teacher. He would be kind of an underdog.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You make me laugh, you really do. Canon doesnt mean its possible, it just means storywise it didnt happen. Storywise, the LS battle didnt happen. Im not saying Terra isnt the LS, which I find ridiculous for you to get out of what I said, Im just saying that the fight between Sora and the LS was just there, and didnt happen in the story. Like you said, you obviously didnt get what I was talking about. Think a bit more.

Ironic, you also make me laugh. Storywise the Lingering Sentiment did happen. Terra isn't the Lingering Sentiment. I never inquired that you were implying that in any way. Sora did fight the Lingering Sentiment, Nomura previously confirmed that the dialogue was canon. So like I said you obviously don't understand what I'm talking about, and I don't think I can put in simpler terms. So I suggest you think a bit more, and put some effort into it. Oh and I think this diserves a facepalm and if you didn't quiet comprehend that it was a facepalm.
And Riku and Terra arent masters. Now THAT is facepalm worthy.
According to who, Terra and Ven both refer to him as such. Eraqus also does, but some beleive that he was being sarcastic. So I deem this facepalm worthy. I find this debate petty and insignificant, so I'de rather this stop before it turns into spam.thebatman

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Allister Rose

Terra said that he doesn't care about being Master, and that he'll use that power (darkness) to protect his friends. Remember that it was the darkness that prevented him from becoming Master in the first place.

Eh, in response to the actual question, Sora doesn't really need a Master, but there are certain things that he can't do because no one's ever been there to teach him. I guess I'll say Aqua.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I vote Aqua. And while Sora's accomplished a lot, he doesn't have much knowledge concerning the Keyblade so I'd say he'd need someone to teach him, if only briefly. ;D

Sylvos

Ironic, you also make me laugh. Storywise the Lingering Sentiment did happen. Terra isn't the Lingering Sentiment. I never inquired that you were implying that in any way. Sora did fight the Lingering Sentiment, Nomura previously confirmed that the dialogue was canon. So like I said you obviously don't understand what I'm talking about, and I don't think I can put in simpler terms. So I suggest you think a bit more, and put some effort into it. Oh and I think this diserves a facepalm and if you didn't quiet comprehend that it was a facepalm.

According to who, Terra and Ven both refer to him as such. Eraqus also does, but some beleive that he was being sarcastic. So I deem this facepalm worthy. I find this debate petty and insignificant, so I'de rather this stop before it turns into spam.thebatman

You insult me, and then say that we should stop an argument? Great idea, bro. Thats the perfect way to end such a thing.

And then you go on using my words against me, making yourself look like a fool.

Storywise, the LS is around, storywise, Sora didnt fight the LS. Sora was in the Dark Realm after the Xemnas fight, then he got the letter and went back to destiny islands. There was no inbetween fight. The next we hear of Sora is BBSs secret ending, and that is it.

And as far as Ive seen, Nomura said the dialogue wasnt canon. We are at a standstill, which you should have seen miles away.

And what do you mean, according to who? Riku isnt a master, Terra isnt a master. Listen, as far as we know, there are only 4 specific masters in game: Aqua, Eraqus, MX, and Yen Sid. Anyone saying any other people are, is most likely wrong. There were more masters in history, but we dont know their names, who they are, etc.

If you really wish to end such an argument, as you say you do, then thats fine. Im fine with ending it, now. I didnt add any insults, in any way, in here. Ill play the role of the more mature person in this situation, now if you want to end it, end it maturely.

Beyer

I vote Aqua, she is actually a Master and the idea of Ventus teaching Sora doesn't 'click' in my head. It just doesn't seem like it will be true.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I voted for Aqua because she's a Master and the successor of Master Eraqus. Ven as a master to Sora is a bit off, kinda seeing a teen teaches a hero who is like 16 years old now.

Aqua is the perfect person to teach Sora as a 'Master' to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back