• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who`s the most pretty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich of these two beauty is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I picked Naminé.
I think she has a more soft look to her and i think thats relaly cool.
Plus you know she isnt such a ---- ------ ------- like Kairi ^^;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I pick Kairi, Namine might be "cute" and what the guys who voted for her said, but Kairi pwns her, as proven by the polls. The redhead has much more sex appeal, a nicer shaped face, nice color tone of skin, nice eyes, and an overall cool outfit. This is coming from a female.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Namine all the way...I mean, well, I'm a girl, so that, well,...I'm not what you think...how do I say this? It's not that I like girls, but...I'm shutting up and saying GO SORA!!! ^-^

...But seriously, Namine's the best!

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
rpgangel said:
Namine all the way...I mean, well, I'm a girl, so that, well,...I'm not what you think...how do I say this? It's not that I like girls, but...I'm shutting up and saying GO SORA!!! ^-^

...But seriously, Namine's the best!

You are a heterosexual female who just believes that Namine is prettier than Kairi while having now sexual attractions to her. Ta da!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Kairi all the way. Namine is cute. Really cute, but Kairi looks way better in my point of view. ;)

Wolfaire

What the hell do those kids eat? I mean, only a year passed since the end of KHI, no? But now Riku could give an NBA player a run for his money and Kairi... well, I'm certainly sure you've noticed the difference in her already, pervs :p

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
whoa, lady kairi, namine would be physically slapped by kairi if she went with sora! i think sora and kairi are crushing on each other but they don't actually know it. it's the same with harry potter and hermione, that's why hermione got angry and took it out on everyone (like ron) after youknowwhat.. (goblet of fire-don't want to reveal spoilers about that or i'll get flamed too much)

Epilogue

killjoy princess
roxas99 said:
whoa, lady kairi, namine would be physically slapped by kairi if she went with sora! i think sora and kairi are crushing on each other but they don't actually know it. it's the same with harry potter and hermione, that's why hermione got angry and took it out on everyone (like ron) after youknowwhat.. (goblet of fire-don't want to reveal spoilers about that or i'll get flamed too much)

Slapped for what? I said Kairi would go with Sora and Namine goes with Roxas
myself said:
She is cute for him, while Kairi's hot enough for Sora ;D.

She is cute for Roxas, while Kairi's hot enough for Sora. -_-;; I need sleep ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back