• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who needs help from the rapists?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sexual White Chocolate and I have become therapists. both of us are very very good at figuring out why people need therapists. people come here looking for ways that therapists can help, and we're always glad to make house calls and surprise visits! who needs our assistance?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: who needs help from therapists?

im still a virgin

halp

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

well, im a professional analyst and a therapist

im what you'd call an analrapist

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

glad to see another colleague! now, i am compelled to ask you, where do you get your forget-me-nows?

tumblr_ly3jm6mMlD1qkvedmo1_500.png

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards

haven't been laid in about 4 months.

what's the problem doc???

Awards

haven't been laid in about 4 months.

what's the problem doc???
You haven't been playing the rape game, obviously. Ask her if she wants to play the rape game! If she says yes, that means she wants to play. If she says no, she's already started playing the game and you better keep up!

So, just play the rape game. If you feel at any point you've gone too far (like murdering her), I am not legally responsible for your actions. But just remember that she implied want to play the rape game.

Also, tell her she has nice shoes.

Cexiangel

im still a virgin

halp

I turn 21 next month, and I'm also a virgin. No matter how bad your life gets, just remember that Acelegin/Sexy Angel is a bigger loser than you will ever be. Hope that makes you feel better!

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards

You haven't been playing the rape game, obviously. Ask her if she wants to play the rape game! If she says yes, that means she wants to play. If she says no, she's already started playing the game and you better keep up!

So, just play the rape game. If you feel at any point you've gone too far (like murdering her), I am not legally responsible for your actions. But just remember that she implied want to play the rape game.

Also, tell her she has nice shoes.

yo bro your advice is so legit

i went up to this chick yesterday, "yo babe nice fishnets" and she was all over my peen

Eventua

This thread is very silly and I don't like it. ¬_¬

AlsoI'mStillAVirginDoesKHInsider'sForumsProvideMarriageServices?IfSoDoesAnyoneWantToGetHitched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back