• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Then there'd be no point for Sora. Kingdom Hearts is SORA'S game.

Well, I can understand the main series being Sora's story, but maybe Aqua could survive after BBS and a side-series could be based around her, leading up until say.. a year or two before KH1, in which either she'll loser her ability to wield for unknown reason, lose her heart and become Xion (renamed before then or she forgets her name but remembers "Oni" or demon for some reason), or die.

Anyways, that idea above is what I think could be the KH spin-off, that the Wii could finally get, that a way they have KH (because Sony shouldn't be the only platform that has KH imo..) and Square could finally profit on the Wii's success, without having KH3 on the Wii... because apparently, hardly anybody likes the idea of KH1, KH2, and KH3 on the Wii.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The most votes go towards Aqua surviving and all of them dieing... strange people.. :blink:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, I can understand the main series being Sora's story, but maybe Aqua could survive after BBS and a side-series could be based around her, leading up until say.. a year or two before KH1, in which either she'll loser her ability to wield for unknown reason, lose her heart and become Xion (renamed before then or she forgets her name but remembers "Oni" or demon for some reason), or die.

See, the problem with that is that's the purpose of BBS you're trying to pitch. The story leading up to KH1 is BBS. Aqua's not going to have a complete game based around her. Neither will Terra, nor Ven. Whatever happens to Aqua, happens to her in BBS and no other time.

There is no "subseries". Any game bearing the "KH name" is a Kingdom Hearts game. The only game where it's not centralized around Sora is BBS, which tells the back story of TAVMXDSXH, and sets up for KH1. Aside from KH PSP, there will be no games surrounding characters other than Sora.

On top of that, assuming she's Xion is a really long jump to make.

Y

Yannis

See, the problem with that is that's the purpose of BBS you're trying to pitch. The story leading up to KH1 is BBS. Aqua's not going to have a complete game based around her. Neither will Terra, nor Ven. Whatever happens to Aqua, happens to her in BBS and no other time.

There is no "subseries". Any game bearing the "KH name" is a Kingdom Hearts game. The only game where it's not centralized around Sora is BBS, which tells the back story of TAVMXDSXH, and sets up for KH1. Aside from KH PSP, there will be no games surrounding characters other than Sora.

On top of that, assuming she's Xion is a really long jump to make.
358/2 Days.

Rix

:)
Awards
Exactly... All the three games are connected to Sora somehow. Even BBS.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I was just saying that maybe they could cover the ten years after BBS and prior to KH1. Maybe, since it would be a spin-off, they could take the KH name out of it and create a new series, that's linked to the KH-timeline, but a part of the series and therefore, not Sora's story. As far as I know it, Aqua would be the best canidate. Well, either her or an entirely new character. The purpose would be a futile one, but they could end up trying to stop or slow Xehanort's Heartless from bringing ruin to the various worlds, leading up to the events of KH1. Anyways, this would be my canidate for a Wii KH, since no one seems to like the idea of KH3 on the Wii.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, I was just saying that maybe they could cover the ten years after BBS and prior to KH1. Maybe, since it would be a spin-off, they could take the KH name out of it and create a new series, that's linked to the KH-timeline, but a part of the series and therefore, not Sora's story. As far as I know it, Aqua would be the best canidate. Well, either her or an entirely new character. The purpose would be a futile one, but they could end up trying to stop or slow Xehanort's Heartless from bringing ruin to the various worlds, leading up to the events of KH1. Anyways, this would be my canidate for a Wii KH, since no one seems to like the idea of KH3 on the Wii.

Do you really think there needs to be 3 or 4 more games based off the same storyline? I think BBS takes place for a few months, whatever happnes, then 10 years l8er KH1 starts.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Do you really think there needs to be 3 or 4 more games based off the same storyline? I think BBS takes place for a few months, whatever happnes, then 10 years l8er KH1 starts.

Well, I just want a Wii KH (Hello, expanding our fanbase to other platforms.) and about the only way most people agree it should happen is via something outside of the main storyline. (KH1, KH2, KH: CoM, KH3) The spin-off I mentioned would be set in the KH universe, but not be a part of the series.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, I just want a Wii KH (Hello, expanding our fanbase to other platforms.) and about the only way most people agree it should happen is via something outside of the main storyline. (KH1, KH2, KH: CoM, KH3) The spin-off I mentioned would be set in the KH universe, but not be a part of the series.

You're a little off topic, but I get you Wii+KH cant be as bad as Snowboard kids+ DS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, I was just saying that maybe they could cover the ten years after BBS and prior to KH1.

Why? What purpose would that serve? There's no reason to bridge the gap.

Maybe, since it would be a spin-off, they could take the KH name out of it and create a new series, that's linked to the KH-timeline, but a part of the series and therefore, not Sora's story.

You missed the whole point of the statement didn't you?

As far as I know it, Aqua would be the best canidate. Well, either her or an entirely new character.

no.

The purpose would be a futile one, but they could end up trying to stop or slow Xehanort's Heartless from bringing ruin to the various worlds, leading up to the events of KH1.

There was none, otherwise he'd have not sent Kairi to DI looking for said Keyblade.

Anyways, this would be my canidate for a Wii KH, since no one seems to like the idea of KH3 on the Wii.

Oh, for fu-

KH3 Wii, not bad idea.
People who have a certain console, or choose a certain system tend to stay with it. Not because they can't buy another one, but because it's their preference. Like me, I wouldn't mind a KH Wii, but do I parade on about how there should be one? No. And there's no guarentee that Square'll put KH3 on PS3; nor Wii. It could be either or.

As of now, they're writing KH3 and until otherwise, THAT'S IT. Talks of KH3 shouldn't even be about until after the three current games come out. Any talks of potential, be they pointless/retarded, Wii non storyline, but storyline games are nothing short of irrelevant; if not unecessary.

Not in KH1. Kh2, yes, but not KH1.

Wasn't Terra; TLS.

rent

i choose ven. yay!

by the way, who is VAT's master? mickey?

Byronic Cynicism

by the way, who is VAT's master? mickey?

VAT's master has yet to be identified.

If I'm correct the only information we have concerning their master is his gender.

Edit: Post Mental Ferocity beat me to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back