• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Knows everything?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I say Yen Sid know the most out all the charaters but does not know everything if he did know every thing he might of stop the hole mess of the worlds from hapening but he does seem to know more then any one else

you should now by now that people like him are not god they can can only send other to correct the wrong

Multifridgeman

Either MF or Vexen.
MF, through speculation, is the most powerful enemy to date. In video games like this, someone that powerful has to be pretty smart too.
Vexen has always been one of the smartest. He saw through Marluxia's plan almost too easily and wrote 'The truth about Namine'. Even before he became a Nobody, he predicted that he and Ven would meet again some time in the future. All without the help of 'The Stars' or something like that.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Vexen has always been one of the smartest. He saw through Marluxia's plan almost too easily and wrote 'The truth about Namine'. Even before he became a Nobody, he predicted that he and Ven would meet again some time in the future. All without the help of 'The Stars' or something like that.
And how does that hint that he knows everything? Since there were quite of few things that he didn't know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you hadn't noticed, Sora and Riku defeated everyone in that castle. I doubt there has been anything yet to challenge Sora, let alone with Riku at his side.

But they are hardly all-knowing.

he is the yen sid to his mickey milady

Ah, that he is...that he is. Thank you, sir. Your enlightenment has been just as if TheLight had said it. But I like Silverslide as well, if not better. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back