• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Knows everything?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

alright so i know that alot of us here know the entire story of KH< and the only things that seem confusing to us are the unexplained plot holes.

but who in the GAME knows everything?

is it yen sid?
ATW?
Mickey?

is there some1 who knows exactly whats going on and has had a connection with all main protagonists?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I highly doubt there is someone who knows everything and has a connection to everyone.
Omniscience is a bad plot point...

FantasyKing

Although none of them has had a connection with all the protagonists it's Yen Sid who seems to be always a step ahead of the events, although he doesn't know all the inhabitants within Kingdom Hearts Universe he seems to know everything, perhaps because he is not just a retired Keyblade master but also a seer or something of that kind.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No singular person in the game knows everything.
Mickey clearly doesn't know everything, Ansem himself admits he doesn't know everything, and Yen Sid also said similarly in the past.

Though, if I were to say who knows the most it would probably be Yen Sid.

jdgjordan

I say Yen Sid know the most out all the charaters but does not know everything if he did know every thing he might of stop the hole mess of the worlds from hapening but he does seem to know more then any one else

FantasyKing

I say Yen Sid know the most out all the charaters but does not know everything if he did know every thing he might of stop the hole mess of the worlds from hapening but he does seem to know more then any one else

Just because someone knows everything doesn't mean they gotta deal with the issues themselves. He is a retired Keyblade Master, he is OLD, besides being wise what do you expect him to do? What would a great leader do? Send his minions, warriors, army whatever do the handiwork. He is just the brain behind the strategy. That's how things work.

FantasyKing

Yen Sid knows the most, for sure. But nobody knows everything. That's pretty much impossible.

Like some folks are always saying around here, sometimes realism isn't applied in videogames, so yeah in videogames there is nothing that cannot be done. So yeah there could be characters within KH universe that may know everything.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Namine.
If only because she can see the Memories of anyone with ties to Sora and Sora's fucking Jesus.
8D
But if she can only see the memories of those tied to Sora than isn't that already her limit? Anyway I say Yen Sid knows the most. And for the stuff he doesn't he probably has theories that end up being 100% correct anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think Kingdom Hearts knows all. But considering we don't know what KH is (except the heart of all worlds) or if it is sentient, we wouldn't know if it is omniscient.

Which would lead to me saying the Keyblades are omniscient. But we don't know anything about Keyblades except they have some sort of conscious thought and choose who they go to...but we don't know how much they know.

So nobody in KH so far is omniscient. No character anyways.

Number Zero

Who's omniscient in Kingdom Hearts?

The Fates in Olympus Coliseum

and Munaro, god of Kingdom Hearts. *Wink*

Ralz

If anyone knows a lot, it has to be Yen Sid. The guy KNOWS when someone is coming to meet him, and he already understands that Xehanort has returned due to the defeat of Ansem SOD and Xemnas.

Still, there are things even he probably doesn't know. And I doubt there ever will be any character who will show up knowing absolutely everything.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If anyone knows a lot, it has to be Yen Sid. The guy KNOWS when someone is coming to meet him, and he already understands that Xehanort has returned due to the defeat of Ansem SOD and Xemnas.

Still, there are things even he probably doesn't know. And I doubt there ever will be any character who will show up knowing absolutely everything.

Sure there will. Again I say that KH is possibly all knowing considering it is the heart of all worlds (and of all men). And the Keyblade has the potential for being omniscient.

And there are multitudes of FF and Disney characters that are omniscient that aren't in the game.

But you are right there is no character that is omniscient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back