• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

I could honestly see it being either Terra or Vanitas, there's a lot of evidence for both.

Of course, Pooh Bear is FAR more likely...

AllEndsWith-

It was to be Terra or Terra and _____, it cannot be anyone else.

Nomura just can't drop hints like that and then totally contradict themselves, can they? No freakin' way.

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
EvilPooh.png

OMG it is POOH BEAR!

But all seriousness, Xehanort at this point can be Vanitas or MX or Terra. I also think it is a Terra/MX mix.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This one is possible. For starters, they have the same name. Maybe he loses a battle or what not, and combines with Terra or Vanitas. He becomes Xehanort. But really, the only similarity is their name.

And...
  • The skin color
  • XH and Xemnas' hair color
  • His and XH's clothes
  • How XH basically looks like a younger version of him
  • The overuse of large, sweeping hand gestures
  • The claw-like gesture XH made
  • In a since, a similar fighting style to XH(they both seem to prefer to attack from afar, though I am simply basing this off of the secret ending)
  • The fact that he is trying to get Terra to accept his darkness like XH was trying to get Riku to accept his in CoM
  • Judging from what I've seen from the trailers, he is manipulative just like XH and Xemnas were.
  • etc.
I could go on, but I'd rather not.

Kyarah

And...
  • The skin color
  • XH and Xemnas' hair color
  • His and XH's clothes
  • How XH basically looks like a younger version of him
  • The overuse of large, sweeping hand gestures
  • The claw-like gesture XH made
  • In a since, a similar fighting style to XH(they both seem to prefer to attack from afar, though I am simply basing this off of the secret ending)
  • The fact that he is trying to get Terra to accept his darkness like XH was trying to get Riku to accept his in CoM
  • Judging from what I've seen from the trailers, he is manipulative just like XH and Xemnas were.
  • etc.
I could go on, but I'd rather not.

The only problem left is the age. MX looks much older than Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The only problem left is the age. MX looks much older than Xehanort.

There are easy ways to explain that.
First off, the solve all solution: Kingdom Hearts.
However, I think MX taking over Terra (paralleling XH taking over Riku) would be a better explanation, maybe only that he was not quite as successful as XH was, which could explain why Xehanort looked like a mixture of Terra and MX and not just like MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back