• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

anyone who says that all of sora's strength comes from his friends: that's bull. Yes, sora says something like that in the game, but I don't think he meant that physically weak. I think he meant that his friends give him encouragement and support, not that they do all the fighting and sora is weak. There have been plenty of fights with just sora. For example, about half of the time you fight ansem, sephiroth in both games, terra, and I don't know....riku in hollow bastion! I know someone is going to say that wasn't riku, but it was, I don't even know why someone would say that. Notice riku's voice and not ansem's?

as for the roxas fight. sora won, that's all. no one can say that roxas won because roxas didn't win. Is roxas good at fighting? yes. Did he ever beat sora in a fight? no. That's like saying: well, xemnas almost killed riku and sora in the xemnas fight, so that means xemnas wins. and besides, roxas is sora anyway, so what are you guys trying to prove to us? And in the riku vs. roxas fight, if the power of darkness that riku uses has nothing to do with ansem, will someone please tell me why he turns into ansem, complete with ansem's guardian? remember in re:CoM after riku beat ansem, ansem clearly wasn't phased from the battle and tells riku something like 'I will always be in your heart', then shows riku the darkness in his heart, then disappears? Ansem is still in there. when riku beat roxas, that wasn't all riku.

~Memories~

talkin about abilities..............probably Roxas........but it's hard to chose in between roxas and riku......................................

Iiso

Um.

1. The first fight against Riku in HB was Riku, the second was Xehonart-H possessing him. Duh?

2. Roxas basically won the fight. He knocked away Sora's keyblade, and could've done the killing blow if he wanted to; but he didn't. Sora took the chance to regain his keyblade, and caught Roxas off guard, slashing him. I can't remember what happens afterwards, but doesn't Roxas just walk away and disappear?

{edit}As for the weakness thing:

Sora doesn't fight Terra alone. And this fight, along with the Sephiroth fights are OPTIONAL! As in, not canon.

Heart-wise, Sora is weak. His friends are what makes him/his Heart stronger; as you said, they give him encouragement and support. The Keyblader's power comes from their Heart; thus, his friends make Sora stronger and a better fighter.

Riku vs Roxas: You're saying a win is a win. So that applies here too. Also, the first time, Riku wasn't even trying. He didnt' use his keyblade. Otherwise, he would've beaten Roxas. He then used the darkness to defeat him utterly, as opposed to having a drawn out fight if he used his keyblade.

Sora and Roxas are the same, technically, but not really. They're entirely different; in terms of personality, appearance, battle skill, etc.

Xemnas > Riku and Sora seperately. This is canon. You can't deny this because it took BOTH of them to defeat him.

{2nd edit}Whatever though, I'm not doing this again.. Canonly, Xemnas is more powerful than Sora and Riku, possibly even Mickey. Even when together, it was still a tough fight for them. You can't say that Sora can beat Xemnas alone, when he barely beat him with the help of Riku.

Ok, that's canon; Xemnas is more powerful than them. Mickey is a mystery. Xemnas is probably the most powerful KH character alive during KH2.

As for the whole; Riku >< Sora >< Roxas thing. Whatever, there are so many things that puts one above the rest. But since none of them have defeated the other one on one decisively (as in utterly defeating them like Riku-XH did to Roxas) with their own powers in a straight up fight, its all opinion. How's that?

Last edited:

Niisanchan

Um.

1. The first fight against Riku in HB was Riku, the second was Xehonart-H possessing him. Duh?

2. Roxas basically won the fight. He knocked away Sora's keyblade, and could've done the killing blow if he wanted to; but he didn't. Sora took the chance to regain his keyblade, and caught Roxas off guard, slashing him. I can't remember what happens afterwards, but doesn't Roxas just walk away and disappear?

{edit}As for the weakness thing:

Sora doesn't fight Terra alone. And this fight, along with the Sephiroth fights are OPTIONAL! As in, not canon.

Heart-wise, Sora is weak. His friends are what makes him/his Heart stronger; as you said, they give him encouragement and support. The Keyblader's power comes from their Heart; thus, his friends make Sora stronger and a better fighter.

Riku vs Roxas: You're saying a win is a win. So that applies here too. Also, the first time, Riku wasn't even trying. He didnt' use his keyblade. Otherwise, he would've beaten Roxas. He then used the darkness to defeat him utterly, as opposed to having a drawn out fight if he used his keyblade.

Sora and Roxas are the same, technically, but not really. They're entirely different; in terms of personality, appearance, battle skill, etc.

Xemnas > Riku and Sora seperately. This is canon. You can't deny this because it took BOTH of them to defeat him.

{2nd edit}Whatever though, I'm not doing this again.. Canonly, Xemnas is more powerful than Sora and Riku, possibly even Mickey. Even when together, it was still a tough fight for them. You can't say that Sora can beat Xemnas alone, when he barely beat him with the help of Riku.

Ok, that's canon; Xemnas is more powerful than them. Mickey is a mystery. Xemnas is probably the most powerful KH character alive during KH2.

As for the whole; Riku >< Sora >< Roxas thing. Whatever, there are so many things that puts one above the rest. But since none of them have defeated the other one on one decisively (as in utterly defeating them like Riku-XH did to Roxas) with their own powers in a straight up fight, its all opinion. How's that?

Basically,

Xemnas > all!

Then we're all happy! Exept the ones who think "Press triangel to talk..." and then talk! Yay!

Ragnarok Prinny

Hmmm.... The strongest KH char... Well... It's really no contest... I believe that the strongest person is.... Kairi... Why you ask? Well think about it... Kairi's a girl and nobody hits girls.... At least guys don't.... But other than that Sora since he's the main char...
Main chars gets it easy since they are the strongest person in the whole game... And free refills on beverages....

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Does it have to be a KH original character?

If so, Sora. C'mon he's the main character. If Sora fought Riku, or Roxas, or anyone else he would find a way to beat them just cause he's the main guy. Plus, all that xp has to go somewhere.

If they don't have to be a KH original, main character factor aside, Cloud is the best. Can you name a single Org. Member that was harder to beat than Sephiroth? NO. And we all know Cloud can p3wn Sephiroth any time, any where. If Cloud was motivated enough, he could have taken down the Org. by himself.

Niisanchan

Does it have to be a KH original character?

If so, Sora. C'mon he's the main character. If Sora fought Riku, or Roxas, or anyone else he would find a way to beat them just cause he's the main guy. Plus, all that xp has to go somewhere.

If they don't have to be a KH original, main character factor aside, Cloud is the best. Can you name a single Org. Member that was harder to beat than Sephiroth? NO. And we all know Cloud can p3wn Sephiroth any time, any where. If Cloud was motivated enough, he could have taken down the Org. by himself.

Does KH2: FM+ ring a bell? Or Critical mode? Or the Org members in there? Or....

Well anyway, I have decided Xemnas pwns all, sorrySoramaybewhenyou'reolder, so nope. (<--- Don't mind that...)

But if it were Final Fantasy VII: Kingdom Hearts, Cloudy boy could do it without the help of any materia! And with Buster Sword! And eat Sephiroth for... nevermind me... >__>

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I'll agree with liso that xenmas is the strongest character but that's only because we've never really seen riku at 100% for more than 5 seconds.

Now, that being said, i must defend riku.
my dear, Riku beat only the first form of Xeanorth's heartless... with cards!
Listen to me right now: Riku beat xehanort's heartless on a entirely different level than when sora did. He beat him, not only alone, not only with xehanort's own element, not only IN HIS OWN HEART, but then contained him for more than a year.
Mikey was with Riku half of the time he was "alone" (AND Riku was hiding with DiZ...).
No. Sometime between the end of CoM and the beginng of KHII mickey and riku went their own ways, we don't know why, but they did. The reason i assert this because in ansem's other reports,it states that riku showed up ALONE to meet up with diz again, sometime between the end of of KH:CoM and two weeks before KHII. WE don't know when they split but they did.
Saïx didn't have his weapon out... he didn't show any resistance!
It's odd, would you not say, that saix, who is only shown to be scared or to not want to fight one person(xenmas) would run from riku, and not just kill him? Why would, he not fight riku if he really wanted to contain both kairi and namine? WHy not just kill him? There are two reasons: he didn't want to fight(which is unlikely as he had no problem f-ing with sora and them before) and he is scared of him. Those are the only two logical choices with those given variables. Why would he not fight riku? Why not do so?
we all know Riku wouldn't have beaten Xemmu alone either. It takes two to beat that monster
I never said he could. I'm just stating that, if sora had gone it alone, he could not have won.

I'd like to mention two very important things: Riku was injured during the xenmas fight, and that riku wasn't fighting at his full strength as he didn't use all of his darkness.
And we all know Riku got his butt kicked by Roxas... stupid Riku fan boys/girls...
If I gave you a sword, and gave your adversary.... nothing, would your adversary not lose? IF he won than you suck pretty bad. RIku was fighting alone, with no weapon, other than that which roxas gave him: and riku beat him with that very same weapon. Riku beat his arse with the 'power of darkness' go back and watch the fight. Riku was toying with him.
Also, it doesn't matter if Riku could beat Xemnas' final form alone or not. We were saying that Sora couldn't do it; and there's a long list of evidence for that.
The problem is we never say riku at full capacity. Really, we never did: he was really badass in the riku roxas fight(he disappears and crushes roxas) and then we never see that awesomeness again. It's depressing really, they made him so awesome, and we never really get to see it.
I think he meant that his friends give him encouragement and support,
Go rewatch the scene: he clearly states that he does need a weapon, it's his friends that are his weapon. Just before this he states that his heart is small and weak, but that it will live on with this friends. His friends are a source of encouragement,and they are the source of his power. He states it himself.
Yes, sora says something like that in the game, but I don't think he meant that physically weak.
He's physically weaker than riku. Really, go get the guide and look at the stat progression, riku's skill max higher than soras.
in the riku vs. roxas fight, if the power of darkness that riku uses has nothing to do with ansem, will someone please tell me why he turns into ansem, complete with ansem's guardian?remember in re:CoM after riku beat ansem, ansem clearly wasn't phased from the battle and tells riku something like 'I will always be in your heart', then shows riku the darkness in his heart, then disappears? Ansem is still in there. when riku beat roxas, that wasn't all riku.
Mickey states in CoM:
Mickey: Your darkness belongs to you. Just like your light. Until now, I
thought darkness was nothing but bad. But my time with you made me
change my mind. You've chosen a road I never thought of. Light and
dark, back to back. With you, they mingle in a way no one's ever seen
before. I want to see where that road leads. And if it's okay, I want
to walk the road with you.
ON THE IT'S ANSEM FIGHTING:
Riku: I'm...fading... Consumed by the light...

Kairi: You won't fade.

Kairi appears.

Kairi: You can't fade. No power can defeat you — not the light, not the dark.
So don't run from the light — and don't fear the darkness. Both will
make you stronger.

Riku: Darkness, too?

Kairi: Especially darkness. Because that power is yours alone. The darkness in
your heart is vast and deep...but if you can stare into it unflinching,
you'll never know fear again.

Riku: All this time I've been pushing the darkness away...

Kairi: Just be brave. Know that the darkness is there and don't give in. Do
that, and you'll gain strength unlike any other. You'll be able to
escape the deepest darkness —

Riku: — and I'll be able to see through the brightest light...

Kairi: Follow the darkness, Riku. It'll show you the way to the friends you
miss.

Riku: But can I face them...

Kairi: You don't want to?

Riku: You know I do. And I will! The darkness — MY darkness — will show me the
way! (reappearing) Darkness, awaken!

Last edited:

Awesome Ansem

Yeah, his darkness is ansem. and has been ever since kh1. Tell me this: if riku is pulling his dark power out of thin air and not from his own heart (where ansem dwells), why does he turn into ansem. Physically, voice-wise, abilities; they are all ansem's. If riku now has nothing to do with ansem at all, then why is his most powerful form ansem-based?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^There's a big difference. You can draw upon ansem's powers without having ansem fight for you. Just because riku looks like ansem in his darkness form, doesn't mean it's ansem that is fighting.Ansem is his darkness, and he does pull him out time to time, but that doesn't mean that he is ansem. Watch the roxas vs. riku fight again: it wasn't ansem that beat roxas, it was riku in his form. Remember the end it was riku talking,it was always riku in control.IF it was ansem in control, why would he not just restart his heartless army?

Last edited:

Awesome Ansem

I know riku isn't ansem, I'm not an idiot (I hope). But like you said, riku is getting his power from ansem.

quote from pwn3d:
"The problem is we never say riku at full capacity. Really, we never did: he was really badass in the riku roxas fight(he disappears and crushes roxas) and then we never see that awesomeness again. It's depressing really, they made him so awesome, and we never really get to see it."

The awesomeness you are refering to is just ansem. (I'm laughing at my own username right now). You talk about how its depressing that we don't get to see riku's most badass form again, and I agree. But that form is not original to riku; he barrowed everything about that form from ansem. So if riku is really awesome and badass in that form, its not because of riku. Its because of ansem.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^agreed, but if ansem's only the cause of the darkness in riku, not the effect. Without Riku's capabilities, IE his ability to create moves like dark aura and dark shield, the darkness would just be static.

Awesome Ansem

yeah, I know the moves "dark aura" and "dark shield" are all riku. But please tell me you're not giving riku your vote because of those two moves.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^have you not read anything I've said? Go back and read all of them. Read them, don't just look at the words, actually read them.

Awesome Ansem

You caught me. I'm illiterate. I haven't read anything on this entire thread. darn...

(it's probably been a week since this thread was started, so sorry for not being able to remember every single post since the beginning.)

C

Chrystal

For me its between Sora or Axel. But since Axel is my favourite character, then I choose Axel XD

siler4078

Lexeus is very strong lol, but i think it could be Riku, Xaldin, Sephieroth, Xemnas.
Well, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back