• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWayToDawn

the way he would strike people[that could easily destroy lots of things in kh] while they were down is a smart move. if u wer in his position u would prolly do the same thing.

Sorry,Way to Dawn,but NO I wouldn't. I wouldn't strike or kill someone like Axel did to Vexen and Zexion if they were weak and defenseless. I especially wouldn't take their life if they begged for mercy unlike Axel. If It was a fair fight from the start and I happened to get the upper hand then that's a different story,but otherwise it'll be cowardly and evil just like what Axel did to two of his own teammates. Axel apparently doesn't have a conscious, loyalty, or respect and honor about himself or his opponents.

By the way please don't delude yourself into thinking Axel was saving Sora. He was saving Roxas his gravy train to feeling like he had heart. Roxas was inside Sora so he got saved to. Do you honestly think that knowing Axel's selfish and self serving personality that he would have gave a flying fig about Sora if Roxas wasn't involved.

actually yea i do think that he was saving him because he was sora not roxas. he said SORA made him feel like he had a heart but roxas did to. he saved him because sora made him feel like he had a heart. and roxas wasnt in him yet he still had to fight him in TWTNW. and please dont take ur anger out on other people. no1 likes it when people think they no everything

Awesome Ansem

the way he would strike people[that could easily destroy lots of things in kh] while they were down is a smart move. if u wer in his position u would prolly do the same thing.

Sorry,Way to Dawn,but NO I wouldn't. I wouldn't strike or kill someone like Axel did to Vexen and Zexion if they were weak and defenseless. I especially wouldn't take their life if they begged for mercy unlike Axel. If It was a fair fight from the start and I happened to get the upper hand then that's a different story,but otherwise it'll be cowardly and evil just like what Axel did to two of his own teammates. Axel apparently doesn't have a conscious, loyalty, or respect and honor about himself or his opponents.

By the way please don't delude yourself into thinking Axel was saving Sora. He was saving Roxas his gravy train to feeling like he had heart. Roxas was inside Sora so he got saved to. Do you honestly think that knowing Axel's selfish and self serving personality that he would have gave a flying fig about Sora if Roxas wasn't involved.

dude, axel was given an order to kill vexen. its not like he just killed him for fun. and besides, the whole point of the organization is that they don't have emotions,which includes friendships. none of the organizatoin members are friends with each other, except for roxas and axel. Besides, if he didn'd kill vexen, he would've left sora in danger, and we know he wouldn't do that, for the reasons that MyWayToDawn stated.

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
The fact that u like a character and he can defeat two others doesn't mean he's the strongest ppl :p

I think Xemnas is the most powerful one(even though I''d like to say AntiForm Sora^_^)

Riku would never be able to defeat Xemnas, he is barely able to do so with Sora at his side. Jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back