• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niisanchan

Why does everyone take this so seriously! T__T

My whole being is screaming: "I did this with only half of my heart because I gace the other half to the Organization!"

Anyway, we all know everyone is rooting for their champion (exept me who realized that Xemnas could pwn everything... >__<) and this is, yet again, a shrine of fanism!

Iiso

^Obviously. Come on now.. that person who posted two posts up chose frickin' AXEL! AXEL! WTF! Fanboy/girlism at its best.

Axel was a afraid of Saix. Saix > Axel. Psh, in my little tier, Axel was at the bottom... with Demyx and Luxord...

Awesome Ansem

As for me picking my favorite character; I'm not. I like riku more than sora most of the times, and kh1 cloud and leon are so badass. And you should be able to tell who my favorite character is. But I still vote sora.

and give axel a break, Iiso. Sure, Axel isn't the most powerful of the org., but he's still pretty powerful. Definantly more powerful than demyx and luxord. Its not like he's ever lost a fight against anyone weak. He's only lost against saix and sora and roxas.

C

Chrystal

I still think Axel is the strongest, but thats just an opinion XD

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Mickey destroys everyone with his super.....strength and stuff

Iiso

Tch. Axel is strong, but nothing compared to the names I put above him. Zexion, Demyx, Luxord, Vexen... BAH! Who cares about them!? Axel is nothing to Saix, Marluxia, Xemnas, Roxas, etc..

Apollo

Silver Member
pence Jk no think mickey could be the best with his moves and speed!

Eternamente926

Riku or Sora.

Sora is the main protagonist, and obviously has the greatest arsenal of skills and abilities. He's very nimble and agile, with amazing dexterity. He also has a broad array of magic at his disposal, and if worst comes to worst he can simply heal himself to full.

Riku is probably the most seasoned, though, having spent some time in the darkness and has adapted to survival. What he lacks in agility, he makes up for it in pure strength and power. He also has a few darkness spells at his disposal to devestate an opponent.

I'd say it's a tie between the two. Some may argue that Riku would kick Sora's @$$ if the need to came up again, but I think it would be a hard-fought battle winding up as a tie. Sora has a lot of acrobatic moves to counter Riku's force, and Riku has a lot of strength that is difficult for Sora to dodge. I think a fight between the two (in terms of their final strength at the end of KH2) would mostly be Sora dodging around and waiting for the opportune moments to charge in for a jab or two before ducking away from Riku's reach, but he'd also be countered by some darkness spells flung his way.

Anyway, it's just plain difficult to suggest another human in the game would be more powerful than Sora or Riku, given that they're the main characters of the game... Cloud is an exception, though... he certainly has a lot of muscle to back up his buster blade. The jury is still out concerning what exactly Sephiroth is in the Kingdom Hearts universe =p **

And, of course, how can we forget Hercules? I mean, c'mon... he's a freakin GOD! hehe

** not to bring up questions or theories, but I've heard that Sephiroth might actually be Cloud's Nobody or something of the sort. Just a suggestion I heard, and I'm kinda wondering how true that might be.

fantasy08

I'll say Riku.I know Sora would be the obvious choice,but he's only strong because he's the main character and we have to play for him. He's a GaryStu actually. His strength is totally urealistic.I like how Riku got hurt a lot,but still kicked ass.It was more realistic. Take the keyblade( a weapon that doesn't belong to him in the first place)away from him and he's nothing. (I like Sora its just his strenght I'm talking about.)

Strongest Org. members
Xenmas(obviously)
Saix- confirmed second in command.Is insane when he fights.Axel is extremely afraid of him,the rest respect him,and in the novels even Riku says he's very strong after battling him.
Marluxia- I doubt Xenmas would have put a weakling as Lord of Castle Oblivion

Axel is one of my fav. characters,but this has to be said I'm not about to delude myself. Axel is not strong. He's a coward.

Both Sora and Roxas beat the crap out of him to the point he was obviously barely standing up after every battle with them.

In Re:com Marluxia was holding his own against Axel,and one hit from Marluxia's power had Axel struggling against it while Axel literally couldn't touch Marluxia.

He took out Vexen,and had the replica take out Zexion when they were severely weak and defenseless. That's not the mark of a strong person that's the mark of a person that will only hit you when your down.a.k.a. coward. I would love to have seen him fight them at full strength like it should have been,but I see fair isn't Axel's style. Sadly, he loss a lot of respect from me when I saw those cut-scenes.

In the novels Saix hit Axel with one hit,and he started to fade. The only reason why he didn't is somehow Namine brought him back.Another scene in the novel has Axel confirming that he could never win against Saix and he takes off running including when he was in Hollow Bastion in the game. Lastly, in the novels Saix beat the crap out of Axel so badly to the point that he was severly weak when he met Sora in betwixt,and between.

In the new cut-scenes it 's obvious he's scared of Xenmas.

The only thing Axel's good at is running or getting you when your weak,and can't defend yourself properly. Which makes him a coward,but a smart coward. His running and backstabbing did keep him alive for a while.

Last edited:

MyWayToDawn

I'll say Riku.I know Sora would be the obvious choice,but he's only strong because he's the main character and we have to play for him. He's a GaryStu actually. His strength is totally urealistic.I like how Riku got hurt a lot,but still kicked ass.It was more realistic. Take the keyblade( a weapon that doesn't belong to him in the first place)away from him and he's nothing. (I like Sora its just his strenght I'm talking about.)

Strongest Org. members
Xenmas(obviously)
Saix- confirmed second in command.Is insane when he fights.Axel is extremely afraid of him,the rest respect him,and in the novels even Riku says he's very strong after battling him.
Marluxia- I doubt Xenmas would have put a weakling as Lord of Castle Oblivion

Axel is one of my fav. characters,but this has to be said I'm not about to delude myself. Axel is not strong. He's a coward.

Both Sora and Roxas beat the crap out of him to the point he was obviously barely standing up after every battle with them.

In Re:com Marluxia was holding his own against Axel,and one hit from Marluxia's power had Axel struggling against it while Axel literally couldn't touch Marluxia.

He took out Vexen,and had the replica take out Zexion when they were severely weak and defenseless. That's not the mark of a strong person that's the mark of a person that will only hit you when your down.a.k.a. coward. I would love to have seen him fight them at full strength like it should have been,but I see fair isn't Axel's style. Sadly, he loss a lot of respect from me when I saw those cut-scenes.

In the novels Saix hit Axel with one hit,and he started to fade. The only reason why he didn't is somehow Namine brought him back.Another scene in the novel has Axel confirming that he could never win against Saix and he takes off running including when he was in Hollow Bastion in the game. Lastly, in the novels Saix beat the crap out of Axel so badly to the point that he was severly weak when he met Sora in betwixt,and between.

In the new cut-scenes it 's obvious he's scared of Xenmas.

The only thing Axel's good at is running or getting you when your weak,and can't defend yourself properly. Which makes him a coward,but a smart coward. His running and backstabbing did keep him alive for a while.

yea ill agree that axel is a bit reckless when it comes to fighting and ill agree that riku is prolly stronger then sora. i mean i always thought that. but axel is strong mentally. the way he would strike people[that could easily destroy lots of things in kh] while they were down is a smart move. if u wer in his position u would prolly do the same thing. and then to sacrafice his life in betwixt and between and whiping out thousands of dusks just to have sora, donald, goofy, and mickey comtinue into TWTNW shows that he isnt a coward cause hes doing it for other people even tho it means takin his life.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
cloud is the strongest, because if you played final fantasy 7 or saw final fantasy 7: advent children he beat sephiroth, the strongest guy in KH2.

you cant connect KH2 Sephiroth with FF Sephiroth.... Theyre two different universe's Sephiroths

fantasy08

the way he would strike people[that could easily destroy lots of things in kh] while they were down is a smart move. if u wer in his position u would prolly do the same thing.

Sorry,Way to Dawn,but NO I wouldn't. I wouldn't strike or kill someone like Axel did to Vexen and Zexion if they were weak and defenseless. I especially wouldn't take their life if they begged for mercy unlike Axel. If It was a fair fight from the start and I happened to get the upper hand then that's a different story,but otherwise it'll be cowardly and evil just like what Axel did to two of his own teammates. Axel apparently doesn't have a conscious, loyalty, or respect and honor about himself or his opponents.

By the way please don't delude yourself into thinking Axel was saving Sora. He was saving Roxas his gravy train to feeling like he had heart. Roxas was inside Sora so he got saved to. Do you honestly think that knowing Axel's selfish and self serving personality that he would have gave a flying fig about Sora if Roxas wasn't involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back