• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the strongest Kingdom hearts character. tell us what u think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Here's a thought. I remembered reading an interviw that Nomura stated that he hadn't revealed the strongest character yet. So, perhaps, we haven't even seen this character yet. Perhaps he will be the final boss of the final Kingdom Hearts game. Who knows? As of now, I would have to say Xemnas. Mainly because if Sora or Riku were to fight him alone, they would probablly loose.

Niisanchan

Sora.

His strenght is in the players hands, and I've seen no damage, no limit, no drive videos against Terra, in which the player beats him in 2 minutes or so. Also, I've seen Terra being beaten in under a minute.

It's Sora! (and if you think I'm a fan girl, look at the first posts about Riku...)

N

number#33

The strongest character {i think} is Riku dut my favourite is Axel :) !!!!!!!!!

MyWayToDawn

Okay, go back and play the final fight in KH2: he was going to rip out sora's heart, and straight cut his(sora's) head off. Without riku there, sora wouldn't have been able to block are the laser necessary to win through that event.(trust me i tried)Really, that's what happened. Those are facts. Without riku, sora would have died.

He proclaimed himself that his heart may be small and weak,but it's his friends that are his power. He said that HIMSELF. YOU CAN'T REFUTE HIM.

Re watch the roxas v sora fight. Roxas, well, rocked as....arse. Sora got his arse beat, it was roxas's own arrogance that got him in the end.

We don't,all we do know is that it's riku who survived for one year with no help from anyone and pretty much routed all org forces if they got to close to anything.(ex. he beat saix with no challenge, axel doesn't want to fight him, he beat roxas, xigbar ran from him in LoD,he killed(or mortally wounded) two people in castle oblivion.)He beat ansem, by himself. He beat maleficent, by himself. He beat pretty much everyone who sora fought in KH1, by himself. He's really awesome. Really really awesome.

If he mentioned other before sora, you would think that would mean he has fought more of them no? If other are stronger, who do you think he means? Nothing? Simple rhetoric? I think it's odd because nomura refuses to tell us what he meant by that. IT must mean something big for that to happen.

Should i trust you? Or the character himself? It's not him that is powerful, it's his friends. It's not him, it's everyone around him.

How about you learn this: before you start correcting people, at least know what you are talking about.

He was winning with the obilvion.

ON THE HE CHOSE NOT TO:
The objective was to capture roxas, not kill him. If he used the soul eater he could have killed him.

Read my first post.

this is seriously y this guy is like my best friend......he nos everything :sleep:

Niisanchan

pwn3d, my dear, Riku beat only the first form of Xeanorth's heartless... with cards!

And Mikey was with Riku half of the time he was "alone" (AND Riku was hiding with DiZ...).

Saïx didn't have his weapon out... he didn't show any resistance!

And we all know Riku wouldn't have beaten Xemmu alone either. It takes two to beat that monster >__<

And watch the FM+ fight with Roxy and Sora... And what did you say? Roxas got his Keyblades stolen! Sora can triple weild! 8D

And we all know Riku got his butt kicked by Roxas... stupid Riku fan boys/girls...

Iiso

Then Riku beat Roxas. Doesn't matter how he did it, he still did. And you can't say that I'm a Riku fanboy, because I like Roxas also.

Also, it doesn't matter if Riku could beat Xemnas' final form alone or not. We were saying that Sora couldn't do it; and there's a long list of evidence for that.

Bottom line; Xemnas > Mickey? > Riku >(or equal to) Some Org Members(Saix, Xigbar, Xaldin, Marluxia) >(or equal to) Roxas > Larxene, Lexaeus > Sora > Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Zexion, Vexen

^That's what I think.. sorta. Some are hard to determine; Riku, Roxas, Xigbar. I'm not going to bother placing in the FF characters.. that list is already a mess, no need to add more people.. -_-

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
gotta be xaldin or xemnas. only guys to beat me really. there was sephiroth too.

Niisanchan

lol Sora cuz the game makes it that way :p

Finally, someone who understands! The game! Levels! Skillz (had to do that)! FM+!

Please, don't forget that it's completely canon for your allies (exept Riku, because you can't let him faint in Xemmu fights I think... curaga is love) to faint and Sora (you controlling him) to finnish the.. thing you're fighting against off! Think about Terra and all the Org fights! Like The one with Roxas! Sora does (sorry!) him A-L-O-N-E!

This strongness (in my eyes) has nothing to do with the plot, so go play KH2, and look: whom did you max up, Sora or Riku? WHO HAS THE DRIVES?!

But sure, if you look at the plot... I'd say Xemnas.

Iiso

lol? Don't use abilities and whatnot. That's just lame. The fights with Terra and Sephiroth aren't canon btw. Hence the optional boss thing.

Same for Roxas. In the cutscene, Roxas pratically beats Sora, and only loses because he's caught off guard by the way Sora retreived his keyblade. In the in-game fight, of course Sora wins... otherwise.. wtf. That's just... wow. Yeah no, your arguement is so flawed..

Niisanchan

lol? Don't use abilities and whatnot. That's just lame. The fights with Terra and Sephiroth aren't canon btw. Hence the optional boss thing.

Same for Roxas. In the cutscene, Roxas pratically beats Sora, and only loses because he's caught off guard by the way Sora retreived his keyblade. In the in-game fight, of course Sora wins... otherwise.. wtf. That's just... wow. Yeah no, your arguement is so flawed..

Nuuuhhnuuhh >__<

I meant in game! Play play play!

And who said Sora wasn't caught off guard by.. uhh.. the floor that had his face on it? Or someone with two Keyblades attacking him? I would be shocked, after living in the ignorance of thinking you onwed the Keyblades Roxas was using!

And btw, are you stalking me? Or am I stalking you? Because seriously, we do things like this quite often... You know, fight about Sora onwing or being onwed?

Iiso

@Nisanichan: Do we? I never noticed.. Stalking ftl. >: /

Anyway, Sora apparently wasn't watching the floor. Psh.

And cutscenes/statements/evidence > in-game play. >.>

As for who's stronger; Nobodies or Sombodies. It depends? Roxas is definately stronger than Sora. Seriously.. watch the vid. Sora gets his ass kicked... badly. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back