• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the main villain of kingdom uearts 3d

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think the main villian also will be Xehanort.
KH 3D not just only about the Mark of Mastery but also explain how the memories of Terra, MX and probably Eraqus divided between Xemnas and Ansem SoD and what data that AtW has hidden in Sora.

theFUwonderer

KH 3D not just only about the Mark of Mastery but also explain how the memories of Terra, MX and probably Eraqus divided between Xemnas and Ansem SoD and what data that AtW has hidden in Sora.

I really hope your wrong about the latter because that information is just irrevalent now. Not the memories in Sora but how Terra and MX were split. Who cares anymore? Xemnas and Ansem SOD are old news now. Why the hell would he reveal that when it plays nothing anymore. Theres 1 being now

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He said each time Xehanort has had a different form, and that there is a reason for that, and that we should expect it to impact the future. My thoughts: MX + Apprentice Xehanort. I really want MF to have nothing to do with Xehanort -sigh-
Oh how I sympathize but history is against us :(

Crystal

Silver Member
I really hope your wrong about the latter because that information is just irrevalent now.

Then what KH3D is about? You tell me then.

Not the memories in Sora but how Terra and MX were split.

I said the research data hidden in Sora, which told by Ansem The Wise in Blank Point.

Who cares anymore?

I care.

Xemnas and Ansem SOD are old news now. Why the hell would he reveal that when it plays nothing anymore. Theres 1 being now

What's your point? lol
Xehanort will return but weren't alone.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
Maybe other form of Xehanort?
Yeah, i think 3D would explain those.

I really hope your wrong about the latter because that information is just irrevalent now. Not the memories in Sora but how Terra and MX were split. Who cares anymore? Xemnas and Ansem SOD are old news now. Why the hell would he reveal that when it plays nothing anymore. Theres 1 being now
She said the data hidden in Sora

Pratiko

Awards
Would be kinda interesting if the villain of 3D is actually Yen Sid. Sora and Riku accomplish various tasks given by Mickey, they arrive to Yen Sid's, fight him and he reveals that we was testing them and give them their Mark of Mastery.
/surprise
not.
would be kind of an overused cliché and very not shocking at all, so no

and, people, deal with it. the Ansem SoD/Xemnas division won't be explained in any games, UNLESS, it has any future relevances regarding - drum roll - Terra.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i am gonna say that they are both gathered for their exam and something distracts them, they go to new disney worlds occasionally meeting up and have them doubt each other's intentions or something, get to the end of the game and start their real exam ending on the fight that riku and sora have. and during their adventures they delve into the data inside of sora.

thats just what i would enjoy :]

Tatsu

I'm actually hoping it's Braig. I think he's sinister enough to carry the title of main villain.

heartfiend

I'm hoping theres a villain like vanitas extracted from the darkness in someones heart and is pure evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back