• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is stronger? mx or vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

whos stronger

• master xehanort

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • vanitas

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • whatever

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
read title

plz delete the other topic. my comp got messed up. thx.

Raun

I say Vanitas. MX was an old man and probably getting a little rusty, which was why
SPOILERS

he needed Terra's body. Vanitas also required three people to fight him at once.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Vanitas. MX may have been wiser and more experienced, but the question asked is on strength. MX is an elder, though an ass-kicking one. Vanitas is youthful and more than capable of holding his own in a fight.

And throw the X-Blade into the equation? No contest, MX would be annihilated by Vanitas.

slymaster16

Vanitas. I mean

SPOILER
SPOILER

SPOILER

He;s the source of all unversed. That's gotta be worth something!

Sadie808

2gv54ky.jpg

Plus Vanitas is a dickhead person XD
Breaking that wooden sword terra gave to ven in front of aqua
Kidnapping Mickey and letting him get his ass kicked by a old man or he beat mickey at neverland and brought him to the keybladegraveyard to get his ass kicked even more by MX poor mickey

Last edited:

Sylvos

Vanitas. MX may have been wiser and more experienced, but the question asked is on strength. MX is an elder, though an ass-kicking one. Vanitas is youthful and more than capable of holding his own in a fight.

And throw the X-Blade into the equation? No contest, MX would be annihilated by Vanitas.

Technically anyone with an overpowered awesome X-blade would be amazing, if you think about it. :D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Just because Master Xehanort is Vanitas's master, that doesn't mean he is necessarily stronger. Just look at what happened between Terra and Eraqus: Terra was able to defeat him despite being the apprentice. Vanitas is a being of pure darkness, and as such, he has much more potential than Master Xehanort. Also, from the combat videos, he seems to be a tougher boss than Master Xehanort.

Samhain

Bronze Member
well ye i respect every1's opinions and such but fo 1 thing just because vanitas is harder in gameplay doesnt mean hes stronger than mx and same with being weaker than vanitas because he's "old".

thats like saying braig is stronger than xemnas because he is harder in gameplay than xemnas but its been said xemnas is the strongest nobody and organization member of all. it may not show it but its been confirmed. same thing here. because vanitas is stronger in gameplay doesnt mean hes stronger than mx. gameplay doesnt mean nothing. thats also like saying LS is weaker than sora because u beat him and yet that didnt happen at all . LS jus stopped fighting cause he realized he wasnt xehanort.

to me its MX > Vanitas
aside from the X Blade Vanitas has every strength known to man that Mx has because he is his master. he may have taught everything he knows but didnt teach some other strengths for mx of what he really knows. vanitas cant create keyblade tornados nor disappear nor having quick speed or causing a ground formation or freezing someone completely. mx may be old but hes stronger than vanitas. theres a reason why vanitas never bothered to betray his master. mx is stronger than him

Key to Truth

Awards
In terms of power Master Xehanort is superior to Vanitas, but Vanitas with his X-blade is extremely powerfull, i would say both are more or less about the same amount of power, MX being a little superior.

A

Azrael

Master Xehanort is the more powerful one. He is the one who created Van.

The last battle with Van was just more cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back