• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Kairi's shadow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dearlybeloved19

i don't know if this has been mentioned but this has always been on my mind, all the organization members have their original self's names along with an X like roxas..and stufff anyways, if xion was related to kairi then why not that? also, in kh2 final mix i belive there is a scene were riku, or someone with a black coat shows roxas his name and the letters for it
just wondering
are the x's in just because ur in the organization? confusing =p

Muse

you look atrocious
i don't know if this has been mentioned but this has always been on my mind, all the organization members have their original self's names along with an X like roxas..and stufff anyways, if xion was related to kairi then why not that? also, in kh2 final mix i belive there is a scene were riku, or someone with a black coat shows roxas his name and the letters for it
just wondering
are the x's in just because ur in the organization? confusing =p

Xion - Possibly not her real name.

That was Xemnas. In the Organization, so they have a separate identity from their original selves, they add an X to their name and mix the letters up, as you could see with Roxas. It's an Organization XIII only thing. That's why Namine's name isn't like Ikarix or something.

L

Larxy-chan

Ok, where to begin...-headache- Lol. I'm going back slightly, seeing as I was at work when this started and couldn't reply. @_@

If you think about it, most Org members show emotion, and feel it. I will provide proof if you want me to. ^_~ Lets see...Roxas feels anger and confusion when he starts beating up the computer. He feels happiness when he wins the Struggle fight. Demyx feels fear when running away in the Underworld and when he meets up with Sora again in Hollow Bastion. Saix shows anger just before his fight with Sora. Larxene feels anger against Sora in Re: CoM. Vexen feels fear in Re: CoM during the Twilight Town cutscene. Zexion too feels fear in Re: CoM. Oh, and don't get me started with Axel...If you want more proof, I will. XP!

As for the main topic of this, Namine is a confusing case, but IS Kairi's nobody. If she wasn't, why did she react the same as Roxas did with he came in contact with Sora? Xion is doubtfully Kairi's nobody, but possible. Knowing S.E., they will find a way to mess with the plot. Lol. Oh, and Kairi never lost her heart twice, so she really should only have one nobody, if that. Main reason I say that is because what was said in the game(can't remember where, but I will post it when I find it). There are pure hearts, like the princesses of heart. A heart full of light will produce no heartless, the main reason Kairi became a zombie and her body never disappeared like Sora's did. Sora had a slight bit of darkness in his heart, thats what made him a shadow. But seeing as Kairi still somehow managed to produce a nobody, that would mean that all the other princesses should have one too. Now just so no one comes back at me whining that they are both special cases, I'd like to have a few questions answered. <3 1) Why is it that Sora made a Shadow, but still produced a human form nobody? 2) Where are the other princesses of heart's nobodies? $1,000,000+) How is S.E. gonna screw up the entire storyline to add Xion in?

Sorry if I sounded mean anywhere in there. ^_^;;; Just mainly trying to clear things up. <3

Edit: I realized I answered my own first question... Kairi and Sora have hearts that're strong enough to produce 'Human' Nobodies, however Sora had only a small amount of darkness in his hearts, thus creating a weak Heartless (the Shadow). Kairi being a Princess of Heart (for Hallow Bastion!) has no darkness in her heart, thus preventing a heartless from being formed by her. Still leaves my second and Multi-Million Dollar questions, though.... >_>

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you think about it, most Org members show emotion, and feel it. I will provide proof if you want me to. ^_~

Durr, no. Showing emotions =\= feeling it.

As for the main topic of this, Namine is a confusing case, but IS Kairi's nobody. If she wasn't, why did she react the same as Roxas did with he came in contact with Sora?

Namine was born due to Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body. She's Kairi related, but she just might end up not being a Nobody yet :p not denying her relation to Kairi though.

Xion is doubtfully Kairi's nobody, but possible. Knowing S.E., they will find a way to mess with the plot. Lol.

They won't have to mess with the plot so much as say that's another thing that Kairi being a PoH induced - a Nobody, without a Heartless.

Oh, and Kairi never lost her heart twice, so she really should only have one nobody, if that. Main reason I say that is because what was said in the game(can't remember where, but I will post it when I find it). There are pure hearts, like the princesses of heart. A heart full of light will produce no heartless, the main reason Kairi became a zombie and her body never disappeared like Sora's did. Sora had a slight bit of darkness in his heart, thats what made him a shadow. But seeing as Kairi still somehow managed to produce a nobody, that would mean that all the other princesses should have one too.

Not really. Seeing how we don't know what really caused Kairi's Heart to leave her body on the Islands in the first place, we can't say it didn't somehow create Xion, nor that the rest of the PoHs having their Hearts removed to create the Heart Unlocker should've created Nobodies for them.
And that's of course before we get to the point of who the deuce really said the PoHs don't have Nobodies as result from that, anyway? :p

1) Why is it that Sora made a Shadow, but still produced a human form nobody?

... you answered that one :( durrr.

2) Where are the other princesses of heart's nobodies? $1,000,000+) How is S.E. gonna screw up the entire storyline to add Xion in?

Xion can be Aqua related :p and then the whole mess is solved.
Alternatively, PoH Nobodies = the group of Light based bad guys in KH3. W00t.

Still leaves my second and Multi-Million Dollar questions, though.... >_>

Not really. It's a silly one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back