• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Kairi's shadow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
This is the oldest piece of KH news out there.

Y'know what else?

Xemnas = Mansex.

Megamatos

No i knew thta from the game, so Axel= Ale, is it possible for a nobody to have a nobody

graypeople

despite what some people say we still dont know if xion is kairis nobody but it is very likely. namine is definitely kairis nobody but as to xion we still arent 100%

Megamatos

well hey he practicly used darkness so he could have had one, and when ansem controled him in the first kh, wasnt he like a heartless

Nami

usually not funny
No he couldn't.
He-was-never-a-heartless.
Should EVERYONE who used darkiness have a nobody now?
How about Maleficent?
What about Pete?
What about Ansem the Wise?

Megamatos

Ansem the wise never used darkness, neither did pete, malecifientwas like queen of darkness

Nami

usually not funny
Didn't he?
Thought he did...

But yeah, Pete did. And Maleficent.
They don't have nobodies now, do they?
Nuh uh.

B

Blade5468

Oh wow, it amazes me how offtopic this got. I read the first post on every page and practically every one of them was on a different topic. (Disregarding the fact that roxas having emotions was carried on for more than one page because of stupid people)

Btw, I already know that this post is even more off topic than everything else, so dont bother saying it xD

Megamatos

Way I didn't see pete actually use darkness the closest he got was calling the heartless and ansem the wise never used darkness

Nami

usually not funny
Oh wow, it amazes me how offtopic this got. I read the first post on every page and practically every one of them was on a different topic. (Disregarding the fact that roxas having emotions was carried on for more than one page because of stupid people)

Btw, I already know that this post is even more off topic than everything else, so dont bother saying it xD

I figure this is a lot better than starting five million threads, don't you?

AbstracTheory

actually we are trying to help someone understand kh,..he asked different questions and we simply answered..thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back