• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Kairi's shadow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamatos

I can't tell if Namine is Kairi's shadow if Xion from 358/2 days is, cause in the trailor from 358/2 days, Xion asks Riku who it is that she resembles, and Riku answers its Kairi, but I KH2 Namine becomes part of Kairi, It just confuses me (I typed the title of the thread wrong, I meant to say who is Kairi's nobody)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
There's a chance Kairi can have two Nobodies, because she lost her twice. On DI, and when her heart came out of Sora.

Key of Valor

The Professor
If someone leaves behind two vessels that they were attached to, they could have two Nobodies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hm. I guess that's technically true.
Though, technically, Nomura is full of bullshit.

Megamatos

well at least we all know Namine is Kairi's nobody, so I guess we will have to wait until 358/2 days comes out
what I find even more confusing is how the heck did Roxas get into birth by sleep if he became part of sora again

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
well at least we all know Namine is Kairi's nobody, so I guess we will have to wait until 358/2 days comes out
what I find even more confusing is how the heck did Roxas get into birth by sleep if he became part of sora again

Roxas isn't in BBS.

Megamatos

Yea he is, he was the guy that was frozen by ansem at the end of kingdom hearts 2

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's Ven, they just look alike, and because of this there is a connection between Ven and Roxas. Trust me, they aren't one in the same. And that was Master Xehanort, not Ansem aka Xehanort from KH1.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, in BBS, we're talking about completely new characters. Ven and Rxas just look alike. Why? Don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back