• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Kairi's shadow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbstracTheory

Axel acted had more emotion than any other nobody I had seen, and he actualy did act like he had emotion towards roxaslike when roxas was leaving the orgainization, for a second I almost thought he had a heart

I think Axel acted, on what he thought was emotion, no doubt he did care about Roxas though.

Megamatos

well since Sora has that effect on ppl, why should roxas, remember what axel said to sara before he completly faded

Apollo

Silver Member
well since Sora has that effect on ppl, why should roxas, remember what axel said to sara before he completly faded

What? Sora had a effect which people? and How? What? Your post made no sense?

Megamatos

To make ppl feel like..... its kinda hard to explain, but you should remember what Axel said to Sora, "He made me feel like I had a heart....its funny.....you make me feel the same"

Nami

usually not funny
"He made me feel like I had a heart, and you made me feel the same..."

Apollo

Silver Member
To make ppl feel like..... its kinda hard to explain, but you should remember what Axel said to Sora, "He made me feel like I had a heart....its funny.....you make me feel the same"

Just because he says that doesn't mean it's true.

Axel is a normal nobody. Which means he can't feel anything.

Nami

usually not funny
Not in the emotional sense, but I think Axel meant,
"He made me able to pretend I had a heart, and it was easy."

AbstracTheory

I believe Axel said this because, Sora reminded him of Roxas,

Megamatos

Exactly and tell me where does Roxas get all of his qualities, from Sora, so really Sora has an effect on ppl

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's right, Axel said that to Sora in his fading moments.

Apollo

Silver Member
Exactly and tell me where does Roxas get all of his qualities, from Sora, so really Sora has an effect on ppl

No, Roxas only gets those because he is Sora's nobody. Axel can't feel anything because he is a nobody.

Megamatos

we all know that, and yea, Roxas gets his qualities from Sora, cause he is his nobody

Nami

usually not funny
-Facepalm- This isn't getting anywhere.

Axel and Axel alone was able to pretend he had feelings thanks to Roxas and Axel. No other nobodies had claimed this, or exibited this. Therefor, it isn't an effect that Roxas and Sora possess, it is just Axel's opinion and thought process.

Apollo

Silver Member

Axel andAxel alone was able to pretend he had feelings

Yen sid said nobodies could pretend to feel and have hearts. He never said only few could, or just Axel. So you can assume all nobodies can do this.

Megamatos

Axel and Axel alone was able to pretend he had feelings thanks to Roxas and Axel. No other nobodies had claimed this, or exibited this. Therefor, it isn't an effect that Roxas and Axel possess, it is just Axel's opinion and thought process.

hey its what I thought was a good quality for axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back