• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is hotter....Namine or Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I think I would pick Namine if I was a guy, but as a girl I'd say Kairi.
(I couldn't be a fnagirl for any KH characters..only people that actually exist)

O

Oberon

I kinda don't like game characters like that... But kairi is MUCH more attractive than big head!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Pfffft what a bunch of retards,first off It's a F**king retards first off this is nothing but a freaking game get over yourselves.
Umm..we already said that..just not as mean..and I think there just joking now...>__>....if there not then just let them be no need to flame just cuz they think a game character looks nice...well thats my opinion anyways..

*The Boondocks rocks..lol*

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
Umm..we already said that..just not as mean..and I think there just joking now...>__>....if there not then just let them be no need to flame just cuz they think a game character looks nice...well thats my opinion anyways..

You and I seem to be the most sensible when it comes to this stuff, yea they were joking, but flaming them isnt going to solve anything, so what if they like one of the characters and so forth, they know they are just characters, and so do you, therefore bringing you all on a level of sensible respect, to waste your time to flame proves what? I dont think you could answer that, but you had opinions similar to theirs at a time as we all did.

TwistedArachnid

Enchanted Rose said:
I'm sorry but onewingedangel14 you are starting to get exceedingly irksome. You obsess about the hotness of video game characters and you made that retarded 'Does size matter?' thread. Are you just really horny or are you stuck in the phallic stage and developed some kind of fixation?

I am way hotter than the both of them. Put together.

That is all I have to say. Good day.

Someone has some confidence in themself...:p

Eh I say Kairi just because in the one movie, Namine looks like Dakota Faning and I can't stand her.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
argh her continuous screaming in war of the worlds just pissed me off....tom why didn't you just sacrifice her to the aliens! lol XD
LOL...XD...I saw that movie...DT your an idoit...

Trying not to spam:KAIRI IS SO HOT I WANT TO *Bleep* HER..ALL NIGHT LONG...>_>..you see not spam

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Kawaiikousuke said:
LOL...XD...I saw that movie...DT your an idoit...

Trying not to spam:KAIRI IS SO HOT I WANT TO *Bleep* HER..ALL NIGHT LONG...>_>..you see not spam
:p am not i'm immature yeah but i'm not an idiot. lol how woul di be the idiot i wasn't the one who needed a box in order to prevent myself from going into a coma. lol jk

yeah anyways isn't namine er kairi's nobody if so then why does she loook younger than kairi O_O;;;

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I Know your not an idoit..DT..lol..but Umm..I thought the reason why she looked younger than her was because she was made when Kairi was younger..but then Roxas was also made when Sora was younger..so...I dont know..lol..She likes to color too..( I also like to color and draw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back