• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is hotter....Namine or Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
cloud and ninja said:
namine IS kairis nobody but kiari pretty hot too.i changed my mind when kairis in her school cloths she is SMOKIN

I know it was supposed to be a joke.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm sorry but onewingedangel14 you are starting to get exceedingly irksome. You obsess about the hotness of video game characters and you made that retarded 'Does size matter?' thread. Are you just really horny or are you stuck in the phallic stage and developed some kind of fixation?

I am way hotter than the both of them. Put together.

That is all I have to say. Good day.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Enchanted Rose said:
I'm sorry but onewingedangel14 you are starting to get exceedingly irksome. You obsess about the hotness of video game characters and you made that retarded 'Does size matter?' thread. Are you just really horny or are you stuck in the phallic stage and developed some kind of fixation?

you forgot the smilie face. yea yea 25 I know.

C

Charlie

Eventhough Namine and Kairi are basically the same person-the both of them have distinguishing features that set them apart from eachother
-So in other words, what do we have to work with?

-Namine can be considered as a cute, and SOMEWHAT mysterious blonde, because we didn't know alot about her in the beginning
&-Kairi is not only a princess of heart, but an attractive and strong willed red head
(descriptions are going to change when different people look at them)

-But I say that Kairi's a bit hotter

C

Charlie

Enchanted Rose said:

+In addition I completely understand what Rose is saying-but then again we're only comparing the attractiveness of 2 KH characters-& besides this is the exact same thing when you look at how many "Who's Hotter? Riku or Sora?"-threads that we've had in the beginning.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
kiari is A LOT hotter than Namine. I cant belive they said she was a teenager in KH1, she looked 7

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Neither one both are B*tches

Kiari is always sad somewhere talking about oh what if you don't make it back Sora blah blah ok well maybe not but she is a what I said at the top

Namine she's to *really don't want to say this but* she is to cute to look hot she looks like she has a face of a 8 year old in the CG cutscenes

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
From this thread it would appear some people find childishness attractive. Eww, paedophiles in the making methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back