• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Mine would be Riku, Namine, Auron, Mulan, Belle, Beast, Aurora, Squall!, Cloud, and BHK. I think he's kind of hot, and for the last time HE DOESN"T LOOK LIKE SORA DAMNIT! OKAY!!!!!!!!Kairi is a slut!Sora's a fag no matter how amny times you change his look.Also why are FF fans gonna hate him after the game?

Little_Red

betch.
I hope Kairi dies and get a slow agonizing painful death. ANd that Sora dies of sadness, or getting his arm chopped off. I hope Riku is happy, I hope Squall gets laid! he's seriously moody fo sho!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Um...don't you think you went a little over board by calling Kairi a SLUT. And Sora a FAG Li'lwitch8251!?

adventchildkiori

You know what, I think ill come back to this topic when I when kh2 comes out and I beat it, that way ill know all the characters before I judge whats my favorite. but for now the organization characters seem very amusing.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
The game isn't out and i dont kno all the characters, but for now, i would have to say CAPTAIN (HE IS DANG IT!) Jack Sparrow, SQUALL (leon ya ya... he is still squall!), Captain Barbossa, blindfolded unknown (he looks cool, and blindfolds r awesome!), Namine, and... god so many but i think the ones I listed r the most important 2 me.

sinharvest_angel

li'lwitch8251! said:
I hope Kairi dies and get a slow agonizing painful death. ANd that Sora dies of sadness, or getting his arm chopped off. I hope Riku is happy, I hope Squall gets laid! he's seriously moody fo sho!

i hope that u get banned, and that u die a painful agonizing death. anyway my fav character is yoda, i mean mickey (lol get it yoda and mickey so much a like, ) anyway i will really like riku and axel, ah, all of them except ursala

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
sinharvest_angel said:
i hope that u get banned, and that u die a painful agonizing death. anyway my fav character is yoda, i mean mickey

Haha funny....>____<. But I don't agree with the dying stuff...no one deserves to die...unless its Ansem...-looks down- Lalala. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back