• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I STILL don't understand how you people like BHK? I mean, you see a few trailers and screenshots,and all of a sudden the guy's God. How can you like someone you don't know a thing about. I can understand you thinking he LOOKS cool and everything,but how can that make him your fav character? If the game were to come out,and you discovered BHK to be evil and a total ass,would you still like him? Everyone who calls BHK their favorite character is an idiot.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I think my favorite character will be Riku. I have always loved him and will always.

iholdthekeys

riku wielding soul eater in org. outfit!!!!
oh yeah!!!!
and maybe sum crazy king mickey/yodalike action!!!!

U

understatement

1st Cloud (winged verson coz it rock SHOUT IT IF U AGREE)
2nd Sephiroth
3rd and rikus darkrage form

also i agree bring on the boo. i mean tifa

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
*reads over li'lwitch8251!'s posts* Yeesh. Watch you language, sweetheart -- you could get a lot of violent people knocking down your door.

sora364 said:
I STILL don't understand how you people like BHK? I mean, you see a few trailers and screenshots,and all of a sudden the guy's God. How can you like someone you don't know a thing about. I can understand you thinking he LOOKS cool and everything,but how can that make him your fav character? If the game were to come out,and you discovered BHK to be evil and a total ass,would you still like him? Everyone who calls BHK their favorite character is an idiot.
*laughs* It's amazing how emotional people get when it comes to a bunch of pixels running around on a TV screen.

Sorry. Yes, I would love it if the BHK turned out to be secretly evil, and the entire universe of fangirls crumbled whilst holding their controllers. ...but that's no reason to call 'em idiots. And they think he's cool because they don't know anything about him yet. It makes him "mysterious" or something.

Back on subject: my favorite characters will probably be Jack Sparrow, Axel, Sora (because I'm a sucker for a hero), and Mr. Potion-Happy Aladdin. And Jafar, because he's one of the coolest bad guys in Disney history.

yado

I taste delicious
Tifa would be weird but Cloud is mine.and Riku Darkrage? never heard

U

understatement

oh have u not played chain of memorys or infact'd its when riku is all in black and blue with the heartless log on like in hollow baston

yado

I taste delicious
understatement said:
oh have u not played chain of memorys or infact'd its when riku is all in black and blue with the heartless log on like in hollow baston

That was dark mode i thought o well cloud and Jack woot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back