• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
DiZ, the Enigmatic Man and Riku are probably the most interesting ones...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Favorites: Sora,Riku,Auron,Cloud,Squall,Axel,and Kairi.

OK People: Goofy,Donald,Aladdin,Mulan,Mushu,Shang-Yu,King Mickey,Jack Sparrow,Will Turner,Elizibeth Swan,Namine.

Don't Like: BHK,Jafar,13th order,Pete,Hades,Ansem

There are ALOT more,I just don't feel like typing them all.

zero_cool

`yeah i dont really like bhk cuz ppl here ruin his image sayin hes gonna be the best cause he has 2 blades well i hope riku takes him out

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think I'm going to like Sora the best. But what I do know for a fact is the FF fans are going to hate him terribly after this game.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
King Sora_Strife said:
I think I'm going to like Sora the best. But what I do know for a fact is the FF fans are going to hate him terribly after this game.

i don't think so. i'm gonna have to say this, but i used to be a ff fan. ff is not the same. i have a bit of an ff fan in me now. i was all into ff, until FFX-2 came and now FF12. i don't think i'll like 12. and BHK is like sora. don't hate him just because of what people said in here.

ZachSora

King Mickey and Auron for me because Mickey has a golden keyblade and Auron because he rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back