Who do you think the two mystery leaders are?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strawberry

We know that Skuld, Ephemera and Ventus are 3 out of the 5 leaders we know, but who do you think the other two are? i heared silly rumors like it's Terra and Aqua , or Eraqes and Xehanort, i want new characters to be the two other leaders

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
It'll more than likely be new characters. Ventus was probably part of the X narrative to give context to his backstory before he met Xehanort.

Luxu

• Keyblade Master
  • Fairest of them All
  • Quack Attack
One of them is most likely our Player (They are qualified for the job after all...), however I don't know who No.5 might be. Considering the story that is being made for them is "Not done yet".

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
It's not Player. The new Union Leaders were told to keep what happened during the war a secret and Player's one of the people meant to be kept in the dark.

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
I genuinely think one of them will be Kairi's grandmother. Either UX really plays 100 years before KH1 or there will be another explanation, I'm not posting a full-out theory, but I think it's possible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
  • News Hound
I genuinely think one of them will be Kairi's grandmother. Either UX really plays 100 years before KH1 or there will be another explanation, I'm not posting a full-out theory, but I think it's possible.
yeah i leaning towards what you saying i really think it kairi grandmother as well