• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do u think that will die first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Aqua since it seems sort of likely.
Could be possible that the other two (or all three) might live but will just have to see.

Allister Rose

French Lover
1) death is not really prokminent theme (i'm just quoting someone else) so some cant literally die.

i believe it's uspended animation or something happened to them that doesnt allow them to move from a certain area or maybe they have turned into an unbirth and cant be turned back

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
^I think it's entirely possible for characters in Kingdom Hearts to die, if past Disney films are to go by [Scar dying, Kasmin turned to Gold].

Allister Rose

French Lover
^I think it's entirely possible for characters in Kingdom Hearts to die, if past Disney films are to go by [Scar dying, Kasmin turned to Gold].

those were disney films....disney has censored alot of things from kh2. like the green blood the hydra had. and Axel suiciding to kill all the nobodies....and will turner threatening to killhimself with a gun to his head....see? disney back then might have aproved a little of these things but with KH they wont allow it.

Also there were deaths in disney films but they never trully show the death. they only hint it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
in the concept video ventus went down first.....so....if death were to happen to them (if) then it would be ventus....

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
those were disney films....disney has censored alot of things from kh2. like the green blood the hydra had. and Axel suiciding to kill all the nobodies....and will turner threatening to killhimself with a gun to his head....see? disney back then might have aproved a little of these things but with KH they wont allow it.

Also there were deaths in disney films but they never trully show the death. they only hint it.

I don't know if it's officially been said, but isn't this game supposed to have a 'darker' feel to it? Death would be darker.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Touche on censorship, but the Disney of today is drastically different from the past. Also, there were deaths that were shown, just not in detail. It's just masked up in a kid-friendly way. Tarzan's Gorilla Father died and you could see him closing his eyes and passed away.

Death isn't a issue. It's the way it's portrayed.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Death does exist in Kingdom Hearts. (Repliku, AtW, and the Organization fading away is sort of like dying, I suppose)

I'll say Aqua, but with the little information we have on her, I can't say for sure.
I'm along the lines that Ven's inside Sora.
Terra either dies or becomes Xehanort (even though I don't support that theory anymore)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1) death is not really prokminent theme (i'm just quoting someone else) so some cant literally die.

Just because it isn't a prominent theme, does not mean it does not exist.

Bullshit.
They showed Ursula get impaled by the ship's broken bowsprit, they showed Maleficent get a sword to the gut, they showed Quasimodo's mother get killed by Frollo, and they show the king of Atlantis die because of internal bleeding. Disney has shown deaths before.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Just because it isn't a prominent theme, does not mean it does not exist.

Bullshit.
They showed Ursula get impaled by the ship's broken bowsprit, they showed Maleficent get a sword to the gut, they showed Quasimodo's mother get killed by Frollo, and they show the king of Atlantis die because of internal bleeding. Disney has shown deaths before.

those were back then. disney has changed and they censored ALOT of kh2.

Also it isnt a prominent theme so a kh character cannot "die" maybe a disney character can (since it has to relate to it's own story) but not a kh character.

it does exist but in a very small occasion. again i do believe it's just suspended animation or cannot revert to there original form

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
those were back then. disney has changed and they censored ALOT of kh2.

Read what you posted, then reread what I replied with.
You said, and I quote:

Allister Nine said:
...there were deaths in disney films but they never trully show the death. they only hint it.
I replied with four examples of when death was shown.
I was not referring to KH or how Disney changed at all. I simply gave you examples of how your statement of Disney never showing deaths was incorrect.

Also it isnt a prominent theme so a kh character cannot "die" maybe a disney character can (since it has to relate to it's own story) but not a kh character.

Death is not a prominent theme, just like family is not a prominent theme, but both do exist. By your logic, since family is not a prominent theme in KH either, the KH characters cannot have one, which the game proves they do.

Anyways, I believe Aqua will be the one to die.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Read what you posted, then reread what I replied with.
You said, and I quote:

I replied with four examples of when death was shown.
I was not referring to KH or how Disney changed at all. I simply gave you examples of how your statement of Disney never showing deaths was incorrect.

Death is not a prominent theme, just like family is not a prominent theme, but both do exist. By your logic, since family is not a prominent theme in KH either, the KH characters cannot have one, which the game proves they do.

Anyways, I believe Aqua will be the one to die.

uhmm....i meant that by prominent theme, that it will not be shown in he game....like sora's mom will not be shown even though there's a few hints saying he does.

also the example you gave me hardly made sense. some of the movies i never saw.

also it's not like KH to make heroes die. the hero never dies in disney series. so there's one more point to look over

EDIT: can someone tell me why aqua so much? she is seen in the room of awakening talking to xemnas (well it was confirmed by xigbar that he was conversing with someone in there) ven is hte most likely candidate by looking at the secret ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back