• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do u think that will die first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
anything that's heartless and nobody is just two parts of a whole..they are two incomplete beings, when you defeat the two beings than the two beings become whole again. it's not death. it's returning to it's former state.

AS I SAID:
Organization XIII isn't going to be coming back. Those characters are gone. Xemnas is dead.
I never said anything about Lea, Braig, or anyone.

oogie boogie? he was made up of bugs and all those bugs were free.
in a way all of the bugs were still alive. so he is still alive.
Imagine if somebody sliced you open and all of your organs spilled on the floor.
He's dead. Besides, Sora stamped on the head bug.

Ansem the wise? not really, we dont know what became of him. all we know is that he disapeared.
He blew the fuck up. And until another game comes out saying otherwise, he's considered dead.

shan-yu? forgot who he was...
Villain from Mulan. DEAD.

ursula? again sent to the abyss.....
Freaking impaled by the Trident. She didn't go anywhere. SHE'S DEAD.

and the countless of souls in hades pit are heartless and some dead people (the only is auron)

ok maybe death (like underworld and undead beings) are in kh, but death as in killing and dying....yeah....that's not really likley
There are no Heartless in Hades' pit. There are the souls of the dead. People that have DIED.
Killing and dying happens all of the time, in the KH-Universe and in this one.

well if he was just a bug..i'm pretty sure no one cares....i mean...i bet sora squashed hundreds of bugs while walking in other worlds
And Jaq is just a mouse. And Flounder is just a fish.
In case you haven't noticed, animals are sentient beings in KH. Dear lord.

it's also unclear if aqua has died since her armor is in ROS
I could die and somebody could move my clothes somewhere else.
Doesn't make me any less dead.

Allister Rose

French Lover
AS I SAID:
Organization XIII isn't going to be coming back. Those characters are gone. Xemnas is dead.
I never said anything about Lea, Braig, or anyone.

Imagine if somebody sliced you open and all of your organs spilled on the floor.
He's dead. Besides, Sora stamped on the head bug.

He blew the fuck up. And until another game comes out saying otherwise, he's considered dead.

Villain from Mulan. DEAD.

Freaking impaled by the Trident. She didn't go anywhere. SHE'S DEAD.

There are no Heartless in Hades' pit. There are the souls of the dead. People that have DIED.
Killing and dying happens all of the time, in the KH-Universe and in this one.

And Jaq is just a mouse. And Flounder is just a fish.
In case you haven't noticed, animals are sentient beings in KH. Dear lord.
they will be coming back! organization XIII will come bakc but not as nobodies...they have returned to there former selves.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
First of all, it is unknown which of the members will become whole.
Second of all, the members themselves are defeated. No more. They've become nothing instead of a Nobody.

Muse

you look atrocious
they will be coming back! organization XIII will come bakc but not as nobodies...they have returned to there former selves.

While Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Lea, and whatever the rest of their names are back, their others are not.

Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Roxas are not coming back. It doesn't matter if their original form is, their Nobody form is not. They are the equivalent of being dead in the KH universe. That is what Raz is trying to say.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Okay.
We don't know if anyone will die, although it is a possibility.
And many folks have died in Disney films, and in KH before. Those are facts.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back