• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do u respect here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Enchanted Rose doesn't respect me?

;__;....................

lol wut?

Well I personally thought you thought that I hated you.

Because I disrespected you on several occsasions in the chat when I accused you of being Eclipse, and made those comments about how you very frequently went to the mall, which was retarded of me to do so.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well I personally thought you thought that I hated you.

Please. I don't hate anyone. Hating someone I don't know well is completely immature in my opinion. Much less someone on the internet.

Because I disrespected you on several occsasions in the chat when I accused you of being Eclipse, and made those comments about how you very frequently went to the mall, which was retarded of me to do so.

Well if that was an apology it's accepted. =)

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Respected by three people?
I feel somewhat satisfied. ;D

Time for my short list;

Shiro-chan (Lady Kairi, Epilouge)
Prince Sasuke (Breakdown, Darkness Blade)
Beauxxx (Kammy)
Breaking Point (innerdarkness, Endless Devoid)

Keep in mind, these are the people I respect. Not just my friends.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Well, going completely off topic, and bringing up the dread Dogen/Eclipse topic, because it's unavoidable in this instance (i.e. Dogen wanted to know), leik here's the thing:

I respected Eclipse for having strong opinions, sticking to them, and not backing down even when many where against him.

I respect you, Dogen for having strong opinions, and sticking to them even though you get some bad rap for doing so.

If Dogen is Eclipse, I respect Dogen for braving the forums once more, without changing his personality.

But if Dogen is Eclipse, I don't respect the constant denial.

Having said that, I do apologize for 'harassment' because it's unecessary, regardless of whether I believe Eclipse/Dogen to be the same person.

Leik as I was saying, I just was confused to know why you would have thought I would have respected you since I was giving you the opposite impression, even if it wasn't intentional.

Shadukai X

Banned
I respect only the ones who earned it from, a few to name is Blahmaster, The Maruader, Azurith, Veritas_Aquitas, Enchanted Rose, Beauxxx, and theultimafrylock

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
First person is ER( Shes in every post xD) then munkeh(of course) the members of my clan, the people in my sig, and that long list of buddys in my user cp xD

A

Adultery

Wtf... I only get mentioned once. D:<
Just kidding.

Btw, I really don't have respect for anyone. Why? This is the internet. Show up at my door step and then we'll talk. Now, if it was the case of intarweb respect, I would say; the original /b/tards, members that actually use their brain, and anyone I've given secks too. =P

Last edited:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Adultery said:
Btw, I really don't have respect for anyone. Why? This is the internet.

Lame excuse. There are people behind names.

Same as above said:
Now, if it was the case of intarweb respect, I would say; the original /b/tards

Congratulations for just majorly contradicting yourself. You look so smart! lol!

I'm closing this, we don't really need to know who you respect or not, and hopefully you don't disrespect anyone here. There's no reason to be disrespectful to anyone, nor is there reason to respect only people you know. I have full respect for everyone, in fact, you have to actually work at it to disearn my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back