• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did the impossible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

So exactly what the title says. Zero EXP in Critical mode for all three characters. I mean I just finished all the characters in all modes (trying to get 100% items/abilities/commandboard/etc. for each at the moment), and zero exp seems extremely daunting >.>, I'm giving it a hand with terra. Zack is such a fag... second chance and once more failed during his invincible shadowy combo crap... I can't wait to try on Vanitas spirit and mysterious figure. Gonna be soooo much fun.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Zack was kinda easy. It only took me a couple tries to get his moves and strategy memorized and after that I beat him. But, I can't beat the Mysterious Figure or Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
So exactly what the title says. Zero EXP in Critical mode for all three characters. I mean I just finished all the characters in all modes (trying to get 100% items/abilities/commandboard/etc. for each at the moment), and zero exp seems extremely daunting >.>, I'm giving it a hand with terra. Zack is such a fag... second chance and once more failed during his invincible shadowy combo crap... I can't wait to try on Vanitas spirit and mysterious figure. Gonna be soooo much fun.
I haven't tried that yet. I'm still stuck with vanita's sentiment on critical mode. His routine was easy to figure out, now i only have to beat him lol.

Last edited:

geisttgih

I got fed up with Terra and the stupid colesium matches. I've tried for hours to create Warp and still nothing. For Ven, I'm stuck on the final boss, but I do have a plan

I created Warp on first try trying to make Zero Graviga instead lol.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't mind challenges, but I don't think I'm gonna do this simply because I would rather play Critical and just have fun with the game from my perspective. Good luck on this though!

imarvel

omfg, i cant beat final xehanort battle... i thought you needed curaga/esuna + block to get renewable block, for the 360 degree block, but game wont let me? wtf.

Pratiko

Awards
Ugh, good look with those pretty hard challenges ~ Aqua on Critical Mode was enough for me.

UnrelentingLight

I played through all characters on critical. I started LV1 as Aqua and I have finished it as Terra. If you need some tips just PM me.

Wonderglow

...what's Zero EXP? I've beaten all the games on Critical for a challenge and im looking for a new one, plz don't judge -_-'

UnrelentingLight

@Wonderglow When you start the game on critical you are given an ability called Zero EXP. If you equip it you will not gain any experience throughout the game, thus you do not level up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back