• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

White hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
This is not just about Kingdom Hearts but in many animes and games usually people that are evil have white hair? Why white hair? It's cool but, why choose that color? Ansem, Xemnas, Sephiroth, Riku ((first game)), Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, Zexion, ect.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
lol yeah I dunno it's kind of ironic. I mean, you would think they would all have black hair(like darkness or something). Maybe their hair is white b/c of the irony. Or the tradition makes sense;) Perhaps it's even white/silver b/c there is something mysterious/mystical about that type of hair...mysterious hair lol

I think their hair design is also in relation with their costume design. Just a thought.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
You guys are wrong, having white hair in animes doesn't always mean your a villain. Take Hitsugaya (the guy in my sig), for instance. He has white hair, but he sure as heckfire ain't evil.

bhk4

This is not just about Kingdom Hearts but in many animes and games usually people that are evil have white hair? Why white hair? It's cool but, why choose that color? Ansem, Xemnas, Sephiroth, Riku ((first game)), Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo, Zexion, ect.

Since when the hell zexion have white hair?

I guess it just goes with the way they are dressed

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...as you said they have white hair (its actually silver or in Sephiroths case i heard its platinum blonde! dont ask!), because it looks cool and suits the character. also they are not all evil. Danté from DMC isn't but then again his brother Vergil (Neloangelo!) is.

pwninator

I guess in a way it shows wisdom and superiority. It also has a haunting feeling to it.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
because it's cool...
jk

I think it adds mystery to the character. A guy with emo black hair you can say "hey he's evil." or a guy with perky blonde hair "Oh that's the hero!" but a guy with Silver hair you're like "Oh shit! Who's this?"

you know?

Bella

Hey, they even have purple hair. Why not? XD I REALLY want blue hair! It's so fawesome!!! ^o^

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
There where so many animes and games with people with white hair, and not everyone was evil there where good guys as well, See Dante of Devil May Cry he has white hair and he is the good guy, the reason of white hair only adds mistery to the character, that maybe theres something else thats he is hiding plus they say that those having white hair means wisdom and knowlege

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Maybe its because white hair seems more evil than brown or black. I mean if you take a guy with brown hair and make him have red eyes....then he doesn't seem that bad. But if you take a guy with white hair and red eyes it seems more evil. Just a guess.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back