• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which path wud u hav taken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which path wud u hav taken

• light

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • dark

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • dawn

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

remember wen riku was standing at the crossroads wen he left CO? he took the path of twilight (down the middle) remember. wat pat wud u hav taken? if he wuda took the light he wudnt hav had to walk around with a blindfold on to see. or look liked ansem wen he took it off. buh if he took the dark he wuda had cooler powers i think?
if it was up to u wat path wud u hav taken?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I wouls have tooken the middle path to twilight, just so my powers would be balanced at no mutual cost.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
remember wen riku was standing at the crossroads wen he left CO? he took the path of twilight (down the middle) remember. wat pat wud u hav taken? if he wuda took the light he wudnt hav had to walk around with a blindfold on to see. or look liked ansem wen he took it off. buh if he took the dark he wuda had cooler powers i think?
if it was up to u wat path wud u hav taken?
Riku took the way to dawn. I probably would've just done the simple thing and took the path of light

omni/riku

i wud hav taken the dark. hav u noticed how the bad guys hav much cooler outfits

robertexe

I'd pick twilight because of the balance between light n dark......Wait!Does that mean I gotta wear a blindfold?Maybe I'd use powers like Daredevil to sense my surroundings thru vibrations....Cool

Petrex

i wouldve taken the path that lead to darkness but in time learned to harness and control darkness leaving me humane and powerful and also in charge

agree?

tdc456

I would have taken the road to light. Possibly the middle road.
But never to dark because I wouldn't want to ever wear that ridiculous skirt that Riku had. I would just die of laughter.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
riku took the road to dawn which = darkness to light
i'd have taken the road to dusk = light to darkness

Aria

braver by the minute
But never to dark because I wouldn't want to ever wear that ridiculous skirt that Riku had. I would just die of laughter.
Lol every time i saw him wearing that I had to pause the game so I could laugh at it :lol: And I would've taken the road to dawn, like Riku. Because darkness is overrated and light is just so... boring lol. And you get to keep the organization coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back