• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization Member has the weirdest looking hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
Meh when people try to imitate my hairstyle they go overboard with the gel its all hard and spiky and it doesent end up looking right

then they get mad when I say its natural

Lol^^ thats the same here bro^^

It's pretty funny watching some ppl though, they over do the entire hairstlye, then their hair is sharp enough to pop balloons and poke ppl

(?Cmurder?)

Image021.jpg

This hair be Org XIII Quality!! I Should be the new member =P

Aqua

Oh, wow. A lot of them do have weird hair. For the weirdest, I also have to cast my vote for Xaldin. His dread/braids combined with his facial hair (which I also think looks a little weird on him) comibined make him look the strangest in my book.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Larxene's, of course, is weirdest, but I love it. I don't why, I just do.

Her antennae, goodness, her antennae, is one of those hairstyle that you want to pull to see the reaction of said people. Probably be fried to death though, but...how I so wish that someone pulled Larxene's little hair fingers in CoM.

Though I agree about the rest of the hair, how can it stayed glued to her head like that? Spiky makes more sense because it still sticks out everywhere naturally, but Larxene can never pull that off wihout some serious gelling.

The hair matches her though, you know, Savage Nymph. Though I don't know what Nomura was thinking when making her hair. Did he see a bug when modeling Larxene? Was it her code name? Was it her element?

Was it Pikachu? *_*

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Image021.jpg

This hair be Org XIII Quality!! I Should be the new member =P

LOL! Your hair is like my best friends hair.Lol i've got strange hair too!I am playing a lot of video games and i am watcing/reading a lot of anime and manga.So i dicided to made some lighting on my hair.This morning i went to the beach and people when looked at my were like:eek:hmy:Here people dont know many things about manga,most of them believe that manga are only hentai,by the way,know nothing.Right now my hair are brown,with:red,pink,grey lightings.I havent the stuffs to send you my photograph.Anyway next time i'll put extensions because i'm afraid that my hair will be destroid....

KingdomDragon

If Marluxia dyed his hair a different colour, maybe he wouldn't look so much like a girl.
But the wierdest hairstyle, I think is miss antenna, Larxene

StormCloud577

I think that luxords is the weirdest cause his is the only one that actually appears somewhat normal LOLOLOL

soraluverforever

hmm this topic XD XD is the same were my friend and i were thinking about well the weirdest one i think mis s Larxene and xemnas his hair looks so weird to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back