• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Final Fantasy character should appear in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Dozer

Well, let's make this more balanced and less one-sided and give the Final Fantasy characters a chance.

Here, you can say what character you would like to have in the Kingdom Hearts, hailing from the Final Fantasy games.

It is of note that the Final Fantasy Tactics games are also included here, as those games had their share of fame.

Mod edit: Please give reasons why you want to have a character in Kingdom Hearts. Listing names and a brief story of where they first appeared is NOT acceptable for a discussion. Also, please be courteous to previous posters and actually respond to their suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Celes is a resounding YES! (playing FFVI) Also, Sabin would be an interesting party member. :3

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Only played ffXIII but I think versus will be a major success I forgot the main protagonist but I think they may put him in because of the similarities of kingdom hearts. If not then lightning.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd like Jecht to make an appearance on Destiny Island. I'd also like to see Vanille, Fang and Lightning to appear in one of the original worlds. It would also be cool to see Leon meet Rinoa as was hinted at in the KH2 ending.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I would love to see this fights:
Lightning, Serah and Noel, and Caius, i would love them in next Radiant Garden history

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I've only ever played XII and XIII but I'd like either Vaan or Balthier to be in KH.

Antisoul

Everyone I ever talk to hates this guy, but I would love to see Sora meet Snow Villiers. Typical JRPG Hero meets typical teenage JRPG Hero. I think this would be pretty funny to see.

And watching Snow punch the crap out of heartless would be really awesome.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Can you guys imagine what an interaction between sora and lightning would be like?
She could be like an anti heroe for start, I mean, Sora could not trust her and fight against her but about the time of the second visit or something allying with her to fight the darkness.
Ì would love to see Caius and Xehanort working together.
Caius Serah and Noel I think could make the best playable characters to go, if was done (unfortunelly i don't believe so) another Dissidia, 011 for example, if that was possible Zack and more people :p this is going off topic sorry xD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Rinoa for sure, so we can get some awesome Squall/Rinoa shipping.

Also, I'd love to see Zidane and Dagger. Dagger in particular would be a good role model for Kairi, I think. Even though Garnet was never too strong (physically, at least), she's one of the stronger FF heroines, in my opinion. And she grows so much in that game! So let's have the two princesses meet (even though Kairi, technically, isn't a princess). And Zidane's just made of win. So enough said. Beatrix could be cool, too.

And ever since I read White Knight by aradian nights on fanfiction, I've always wanted to see some Hope and Ventus interaction.

There are a ton of characters I'd want as cameos, actually (like Shuyin and Lenne for no reason other than I've always wanted to see more with them), but I won't bore you with my long list. However, I will just say one more that I doubt anyone will think of: Llyud from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. I think they could tie his story to KH in a neat way. For those who don't know, the villain of the game, Feolthanos, stole all of the Aegyl's anima (in other words, their emotions), so the main plot of the game ends up being trying to get the Aegyl's anima back. So essentially, the Aegyl race are a lot like Nobodies.

Anyway...

Last edited:

Zero Dozer

Rinoa for sure, so we can get some awesome Squall/Rinoa shipping.

Also, I'd love to see Zidane and Dagger. Dagger in particular would be a good role model for Kairi, I think. Even though Garnet was never too strong (physically, at least), she's one of the stronger FF heroines, in my opinion. And she grows so much in that game! So let's have the two princesses meet (even though Kairi, technically, isn't a princess). And Zidane's just made of win. So enough said. Beatrix could be cool, too.

And ever since I read White Knight by aradian nights on fanfiction, I've always wanted to see some Hope and Ventus interaction.

There are a ton of characters I'd want as cameos, actually (like Shuyin and Lenne for no reason other than I've always wanted to see more with them), but I won't bore you with my long list. However, I will just say one more that I doubt anyone will think of: Llyud from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. I think they could tie his story to KH in a neat way. For those who don't know, the villain of the game, Feolthanos, stole all of the Aegyl's anima (in other words, their emotions), so the main plot of the game ends up being trying to get the Aegyl's anima back. So essentially, the Aegyl race are a lot like Nobodies.

Anyway...

Llyud... Great catch. Didn't see this one coming.

Also, thanks to Seph0812, I REALLY would love having Sora/Riku interacting with Fran and Balthier, the best characters of Final Fantasy XII.

Also, Zell Dincht from FFVIII would make some hell of an addition, pairing up with Tifa in skills (as both have similar fighting styles).
Others include Kimahri Ronso (FFX, some animal presence aside Fran), Sabin and Edgar Figaro (FFVI, REAL ADDITIONS), Terra Branford (FFVI, AND YOU KNOW WHY), Red XIII (FFVII, our great Nanaki AS A SUMMON), Shelke Rui (FFVII, great anti-heroin), Vincent Valentine (FFVII, another of my favorites), Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII, AND SQUALL KNOWS WHY), Jecht (FFX, because Tidus needs a father and some exploration), Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII, GIVE SELPHIE A PAIR), Laguna Loire (FFVIII, just to embarass Leon, AND WE DIDN'T HAVE HIM ON BbS), Ward Zabac and Kiros Seagill (FFXIII, Where would Laguna be without his friends?), Zidane Tribal (FFIX, the real monkey), Sarah "Garnet/Dagger" Alexandros (FFIX, why not?), Amarant Coral (FFIX, another one in my list of favorites)...

Also, Ellone (FFVIII) would have some big space, being able to send people into other's pasts. For example, she could send Sora into Ventus' past (and here I am giving a big idea to Seph0812) so Sora could finally understand why Ven's heart resides within his (We know that the idiot shattered himself by defeating Vanitas and the X-Blade).

As for villains, I'm sick from Sephiroth being the only FF villain allowed into the game, and I want:
Kefka Palazzo, the REAL menace
Seymour Guado, as ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER FROM FINAL FANTASY X HAD ALREADY APPEARED IN KINGDOM HEARTS (except Lulu and Kimahri)
Vayne Solidor, as he manipulates many things by the back and could soft-talk the XIII with some ease.

BEASTENDER

I believe Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII will make an appearance.

I also believe Noctis from Versus XIII may make an appearance. Since that game, XIII, and KH3 are connected (KH3 by gameplay they said), and he "should" be the latest Final Fantasy Protagonist by the time of KH3's release, I think he will be the new cloud in 3 lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Isnt this the same as the square enix in kingdom hearts thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back