• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Where To Roleplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Endless Strategy

Awards
I was just looking through the rp forum and It just seemed that there were so few active rps at the moment, about a dozen. I was wondering, has anyone seen any other sites where there are some good, active rps?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Crafty Soul
I'm not one to drive away members from our rp section, but I guess you can just google "Roleplaying sites" and see where that leads ya. ;)