• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Ven's heart now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovevanitas

I finished Birth by Sleep and I know that Ven's heart was sleeping within Sora's heart. But when Sora turned in to a Heartless and Roxas was born, did Ven's heart go to Roxas?(Since Sora also stabbed himself with a keyblade and released all the hearts in him)
So yeah, wouldn't Roxas have to like, lose his heart in order for Ven to wake up?
Oh and can only Aqua get in to the chamber of Waking? If not what did the Organization People do with Ven's body?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I finished Birth by Sleep and I know that Ven's heart was sleeping within Sora's heart. But when Sora turned in to a Heartless and Roxas was born, did Ven's heart go to Roxas?(Since Sora also stabbed himself with a keyblade and released all the hearts in him)

The likely assumption is that yes, Roxas had Ven's Heart. Hence Axel's foreshadowing question in the FM+ when he asked Roxas if he had a Heart, unlike Axel and Namine.

So yeah, wouldn't Roxas have to like, lose his heart in order for Ven to wake up?

Roxas was absorbed back into Sora so that's kind of irrelevant... Roxas is Sora's vessel with Ven's Heart. He's a mixture of the both of them. He has even less to call his own than most Nobodies.

Oh and can only Aqua get in to the chamber of Waking?

From what we were told in BBS, yes, only Aqua can go into the CoW. Like Axel said - if the CoW really was in CO, they weren't to find it just by looking.

If not what did the Organization People do with Ven's body?

Nothing, it just turned into Namine *shot*

ilovevanitas

Nothing, it just turned into Namine *shot*
Huh????

Wait. So where IS Ven's heart? with Sora right? So sora would have to release his heart for him to wake up?
since Roxas was absorbed back in to Sora at the end of KH2?

sorry for all the questions...im a stupid child. .-.

ilovevanitas

Why thank you. :)

So let me see if I got it all right.

At the End of Birth by Sleep, Ven lost his heart because the 'X' blade was destroyed. His heart found Sora, and slept next to his heart. It stayed there until Sora released all those hearts within him, then Ven's heart was inside Roxas(why they look the same) But when Sora absorbed Roxas again, Ven's heart returned to Sora. So in order for Ven to wake up, Sora has to release his heart.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) your spoiler tag is broken. it should've been spoilerS.
2) no need to mark, we're in the spoilers section.
3) I'd sooner say Ven's Heart just stayed inside Sora's vessel rather than exited and returned.
4) Yes to the rest of it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well heres the thing, if you have watched the secret secret movie, Ven and Terra are back, so what im asking is, how? If what your saying is correct, Ven has his heart back. I thought it went back into sora after Roxas faded away. And as far as terra, that means he got his body back because Xemnas is also faded correct?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They're not back. Otherwise RAX are back too as it Namine but we know that's not the case since Roxas + Xion are inside Sora, Axel stopped being and Namine's inside Kairi.
What we saw was flashes of people whose torment Sora needs to ease in the next installment - Terra and Ven who're inside Xehanort and Sora included.

ActingDude17

One way to look at it is the places we saw the various characters in are where they were perhaps happiest. Terra and Ven together at the Land of Departure, RAX sharing ice cream together on Twilight Town's clock tower, and Namine drawing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One way to look at it is the places we saw the various characters in are where they were perhaps happiest. Terra and Ven together at the Land of Departure, RAX sharing ice cream together on Twilight Town's clock tower, and Namine drawing.

Exactly.

It is only their happiest points, not saying they have been saved. The scene is more metaphysical anyways. Not based in reality.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well heres the thing, if you have watched the secret secret movie, Ven and Terra are back

I think it is a symbolic scene, but i don't know whether is it represent person who still in "pain" ?

devereauxr

i thought of it more as all those people who are connecteed to sora telling aqua who the "boy" was without the guy in the cloak who i believe to be ansem the wise telling her i also think it just shows how many people are connected to sora

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, those people who say Sora's name are in hope that he'll rescue them from their grim fates and the suffering they endure.

They're solely symbolic scenes showing us who'll need Sora's help in the future.

Crystal

Silver Member
i thought of it more as all those people who are connecteed to sora telling aqua who the "boy" was without the guy in the cloak who i believe to be ansem the wise telling her i also think it just shows how many people are connected to sora

Isn't the scene symbolised the person who still in pain and want Sora to helps them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back